+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDENT VISA REFUSAL

Bk2019

May 14, 2019
hello friends
I had applied for a student visa in 2016 from Bangalore India but unfortunately, my visa was refused. I have my refusal letter but I heard we can get detailed notes for visa refusal. is it possible, I can access those notes now. please provide information.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Is there a reason why you think the detailed notes (which will cost you about $20-30 and take a month to process) will reveal something that the refusal letter doesn't say?

Many times GCMS notes add no clarity to a refusal. They just reiterate what is in the refusal letter.

Jeevansharma192

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
Yes I also applied gcms note and there wasn't much information so I got it is not helpful for me. But I applied later with bit modification on sop got approval for the same course same intake same college in which I earlier god refusal.
Is there a reason why you think the detailed notes (which will cost you about $20-30 and take a month to process) will reveal something that the refusal letter doesn't say?

Many times GCMS notes add no clarity to a refusal. They just reiterate what is in the refusal letter.

Reactions: Allan92