+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Refusal

kristel12

Apr 24, 2019
Hi,

Anyone can help me regarding to refusal letter that i received a while ago. I am done with my bio-metric and also i passed the medical exam.

The Reasons for Refusal are:

What should i do?

Please help.

Thank you and God Bless

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
Hi,

Anyone can help me regarding to refusal letter that i received a while ago. I am done with my bio-metric and also i passed the medical exam.

The Reasons for Refusal are:

What should i do?

Please help.

Thank you and God Bless
I can't see the photo that you posted.

kristel12

Apr 24, 2019
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
You need to post more information about your current status. IRCC has given you the reasons for refusal. How do you answer them?

kristel12

Apr 24, 2019
But i already gave all the required documents to my consultant. I already submitted the acceptance letter to them.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
But i already gave all the required documents to my consultant. I already submitted the acceptance letter to them.
We can't help you if you don't give more information. Obviously the documents you submitted weren't enough.

If you want help, please provide detailed information about your application.

Reactions: newuser86

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
Hi Kristel,
Maybe you should use this refusal letter as the guide to re-apply, writing a letter of explanation to the visa officer (in the new application), convincing them that you will indeed leave Canada after your program is completed, acquire more finances and/or more assets (if possible) and think of someway to convince them that you will return to your family/relatives (if any in your home country).

Kindly share your application timeline.

Regards

Madlin

Apr 22, 2019
Now I am curious what they thought when they say '....on you personal assets and financial status'. What they think exactly? Not financial situation that you will have in Canada but your current status in the country of residence or something third? How are you supposed to respond them on that inquiry? What you need to submit?

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
What was the evidence that was supplied for travel history? Where have you travelled?

What evidence of family ties were supplied? Was an SOP included?

Hopefully you know what is in your application and did not rely solely on the agent. So many horror stories on here of agents not submitting the right documents etc.

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Now I am curious what they thought when they say '....on you personal assets and financial status'. What they think exactly? Not financial situation that you will have in Canada but your current status in the country of residence or something third? How are you supposed to respond them on that inquiry? What you need to submit?
I think it is your current financial status and assets in your home country and russ6970 said what documents did you submit to indicate your travel history, and more importantly sis you write a letter of explanation or SOP?

karnan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
I am also a refused applicant in my case I never travelled to other countries but in my refusal letter they marked travel history too !

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
I am also a refused applicant in my case I never travelled to other countries but in my refusal letter they marked travel history too !
Did you scan the stamped pages of your passport to show your entry and exists?