+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Refusal

ibroed

May 10, 2018
Hi,

I applied for student visa on February and unfortunately received a refusal letter accompanied by the following reasons.

. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of visit.

I have no family ties in canada and i haven't traveled abroad before
If anyone can help with advice to go forward for i want to reapply before intake Sep2018, it'll be much appreciated also if possible a guide of letter of explanation as well. Thank you.

Sherif1990

Apr 25, 2018
Hi,

I applied for student visa on February and unfortunately received a refusal letter accompanied by the following reasons.

. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of visit.

If anyone can help with advice to go forward for i want to reapply before intake Sep2018, it'll be much appreciated also if possible a guide of letter of explanation as well. Thank you.
Can you tell me your profile ?

When did you get the refusal letter ?

ibroed

May 10, 2018
Can you tell me your profile ?

When did you get the refusal letter ?
Thanks for quick response
The letter was issued on March 29th but i received it on 8th May
I'm unsure of the Profile part but i think you mean
WASSCE
Higher National Diploma Computer Engineering
After my Diploma i working in a company for 2 years and have a employment letter
Paid 1st sem fees 8500$
Applied for 3D Animation in centennial college
Thanks

ibroed

May 10, 2018
Did you show good ties to your home country in your SOP like property, a job, family and did you mention that you were planning to return to get a better position or job?
No :(
I didn't even include an SOP in my previous application to which may be the cause of refusal in the first place, that is why i was asking for help in drafting a good letter to include in my reapplication.
Thanks.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hi,

Sorry to hear about your refusal, these 3 reasons has been very frequent among the refusal reasons for those who applied within this year

It seems painful and you might be feeling a urge to reapply to meet up the resumption date of your school but don't, first thing first, try to request for your gcms notes caipsgcms.com b4 doing anything to know in details why you were refused as there MIGHT be other reasons that wasn't included in your refusal letter

For the Travel History, you get that as a top-on when your application is so not convincing

For Family Ties, you didn't provide convincing documents that connects your family to you at home(the one family tie in Canada shouldn't be a problem if you've shown proper family ties in Naija)

Purpose of Visit can points to so many things from Course mismatch or irrelevancy, weak SOP/LOE, incomplete documents, misrepresentations, logical progression etc

Reactions: ibroed and PARAM-

ibroed

May 10, 2018
Sorry to hear about your refusal, these 3 reasons has been very frequent among the refusal reasons for those who applied within this year

It seems painful and you might be feeling a urge to reapply to meet up the resumption date of your school but don't, first thing first, try to request for your gcms notes caipsgcms.com b4 doing anything to know in details why you were refused as there MIGHT be other reasons that wasn't included in your refusal letter

For the Travel History, you get that as a top-on when your application is so not convincing

For Family Ties, you didn't provide convincing documents that connects your family to you at home(the one family tie in Canada shouldn't be a problem if you've shown proper family ties in Naija)

Purpose of Visit can points to so many things from Course mismatch or irrelevancy, weak SOP/LOE, incomplete documents, misrepresentations, logical progression etc
Thank you, i'll follow these instructions and get more information before reapplication.

vipatel1996

Star Member
May 9, 2018
No :(
I didn't even include an SOP in my previous application to which may be the cause of refusal in the first place, that is why i was asking for help in drafting a good letter to include in my reapplication.
Thanks.
sop is the thing by which you can describe each and every thing of your family background,academics,job experience,sponsors and the main thing reason of coming back to India after completing course so may be sop was the reason behind your rejection as well you can include your CV in visa application.