+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa query

Rajan2001

Oct 20, 2018
Bathinda
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
I have did by 10+2 in 2011 with 51.2% in non medical and did my bachelors in commerce in 2015 with 61% and i am holding a valid work experience of 3 years and have got an offer from SPP COLLEGE can i get the visa of canada. Also i gave got 7 bands in IELTS with no less than 6

KunalArora

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
I have did by 10+2 in 2011 with 51.2% in non medical and did my bachelors in commerce in 2015 with 61% and i am holding a valid work experience of 3 years and have got an offer from SPP COLLEGE can i get the visa of canada. Also i gave got 7 bands in IELTS with no less than 6
getting a visa depends on many factors and is not only limited to your profile.
they look at your medical test, relevancy of course you are going for with your previous graduation and work experience.
proof of funds
and a strong SOP that clearly states that you don't have an intention of staying there post study

Rajan2001

Oct 20, 2018
Bathinda
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
getting a visa depends on many factors and is not only limited to your profile.
they look at your medical test, relevancy of course you are going for with your previous graduation and work experience.
proof of funds
and a strong SOP that clearly states that you don't have an intention of staying there post study
Thank u can u also clear my one more doubt i got my study visa and i am planning to go in march and my parents are forcing me to get married in january as they are finding a girl for me so will their be any issue if i would like to call her their after i reach canada or not on spousal visa

KunalArora

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Thank u can u also clear my one more doubt i got my study visa and i am planning to go in march and my parents are forcing me to get married in january as they are finding a girl for me so will their be any issue if i would like to call her their after i reach canada or not on spousal visa
don't know about this bro

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
Congrats on getting your visa