+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa processing timeline 2024

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
Hello All,
I applied on May 23rd and Got biometric request yesterday. Appointment is on on 29th May
I going to study masters from Ryerson university.My brother is funding me for my master's in Toronto Canada. Is it compulsory to pay Tuition upfront. He has provided enough evidence to prove that he can support my tution and applied for visa. He has shown around 100k of Savings

Last edited:

Captainmew

Star Member
Apr 24, 2024
Hii guys
SDS file submitted: 14 APRIL 2024
BIOMETRICS: 18 APRIL 2024
MEDICAL PASSED: 3 MAY 2024
it's been 42days since i applied no result yet..should i raise webform or wait

uzair ahmed

May 20, 2024
Hii guys
SDS file submitted: 14 APRIL 2024
BIOMETRICS: 18 APRIL 2024
MEDICAL PASSED: 3 MAY 2024
it's been 42days since i applied no result yet..should i raise webform or wait
you should have raised webform after 30 days , but do it immediately as some people who neglected it didn't get response in 4 to 5 months. So, it it good to raise a webform and for your file it will create a good impression because it's late.
I have also raised a webform today as 27 days have passed and the anxiety is disturbing me.
Raising a webform doesn't delay your application or don't make it look negative as it is a process and ircc itself suggests to raise webform to know the status of application after processing times have passed. Good luck. Keep updating

Captainmew

Star Member
Apr 24, 2024
you should have raised webform after 30 days , but do it immediately as some people who neglected it didn't get response in 4 to 5 months. So, it it good to raise a webform and for your file it will create a good impression because it's late.
I have also raised a webform today as 27 days have passed and the anxiety is disturbing me.
Raising a webform doesn't delay your application or don't make it look negative as it is a process and ircc itself suggests to raise webform to know the status of application after processing times have passed. Good luck. Keep updating
but on ircc website the study visa processing time is maybe 14 to 15 weeks but at the same time SDS visa processing time is 20days..what should i consider

uzair ahmed

May 20, 2024
but on ircc website the study visa processing time is maybe 14 to 15 weeks but at the same time SDS visa processing time is 20days..what should i consider
If you applied under SDS, then it's 20 calendar days , you have to consider that only. If it's non-SDS then why are you worrying it's 15 weeks wait then. If it's SDS then raise webform and enquire about your application status.

Captainmew

Star Member
Apr 24, 2024
If you applied under SDS, then it's 20 calendar days , you have to consider that only. If it's non-SDS then why are you worrying it's 15 weeks wait then. If it's SDS then raise webform and enquire about your application status.
it's SDS..my friend also raised a webform..he got automated respond nothing else..let's see

uzair ahmed

May 20, 2024
it's SDS..my friend also raised a webform..he got automated respond nothing else..let's see
Try and raise a webform , because some people i know they didn't get a response to webform but when they ordered gcms notes, all of the webforms were mentioned there , so it is always better to raise a webform as it gets noticed even if you get a automated reply or no reply

Captainmew

Star Member
Apr 24, 2024
Try and raise a webform , because some people i know they didn't get a response to webform but when they ordered gcms notes, all of the webforms were mentioned there , so it is always better to raise a webform as it gets noticed even if you get a automated reply or no reply
yeah i did it today..let's see..I'm so worried as i got classes from 1july

atif ali

May 12, 2016
SDS (applied from Pakistan)

15th april,2024
, application submitted.
19th April Biometrics done and updates on the same day.
Eligibility review started on 8th may, but again on 10th may, the status turned back to "we will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility". Anyone had the same problem?

No update after that. Anyone on the same boat or timeline that matches with mine?

I applied for bachelors with a PAL in sds category.
Hi,
Did you eligibility started or not yet?