+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDENT VISA PROCESSING TIME OF INDIAN STUDENT APPLYING FRO USA

julian2608

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
I sent the email and they told me: thank you for your patience. that's all. Have you received something? Do you know what means a long delay? tahnks man

Shikhashetty

Apr 16, 2016
plied for my Visa under SPP on May 25th for September 2016 intake. (Mumbai)
Would like to know till when can my Visa be expected
As of now the status shows its under process at Delhi
All the documents, medicals and other pre requisite have been met and nothing is pending.
I have done a paper application at the VFS office in Mumbai BKC.

dular125p

Mar 4, 2016
julian2608 said:
I sent the email and they told me: thank you for your patience. that's all. Have you received something? Do you know what means a long delay? tahnks man
I think there is no one responsible or available physically to talk on phone for any online applications. They don't have any customer care center. I did not get anything yet. I am going to reapply by this weekend if I don't get any answer of my previous application as it has been 75 Days now. What do you suggest we should do?

Thanks

dular125p

Mar 4, 2016
Shikhashetty said:
plied for my Visa under SPP on May 25th for September 2016 intake. (Mumbai)
Would like to know till when can my Visa be expected
As of now the status shows its under process at Delhi
All the documents, medicals and other pre requisite have been met and nothing is pending.
I have done a paper application at the VFS office in Mumbai BKC.
Application processing time for all kind of application is different, like paper application or online application or dropbox application. It varies by country from where you are applying also. For a paper application form INDIA it takes around 2 weeks to get your answer,however they tell the time of 5 weeks. I hope you will get answer by June 10-12th.
Check the processing time here : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/

julian2608

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
I do not know what to do this is insane it has been two long months. my master will start in September and now I am afraid.