+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Problems

ifesinachi

Jan 24, 2014
please i will like you to guide me through this third application,i dont want to do it alone again. my email is osyetoama@yahoo.com.

write me anything you think i can do this 3rd time to secure a visa...i will be glad you did.

remember i have paid first term tuition fee.

msh_ca

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you ever refused? if yes, did you order CAIPS to see the officer note for your refusal?
It will help a lot.

Hpanjola69

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
Yes you should go for that first. Because you will know exactly why you got refused. Currently you got a brief description why you got refused. You need to get detailed information first.

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hpanjola69 said:
But you don't need to pay fees in advance. Check cic website
That is of no concern for the campus. They have their fee deadline and if you miss it you will lose your place. You need to talk to your admissions about extending your fee deadline.

Hpanjola69

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
First of all, you need to know what exactly happened. Before taking any medicine, you must have an x-ray/ultrasound/ecg etc., So that you come to know where is the problem. Then you can predict medicine according to that otherwise I have experienced trouble when a doctor gave me medicine for tonsils but problem was in my nose due to that it was tonsil like situation.

stepup

Mar 27, 2014
Help needed

Metric 2000
Intermediate 2002
Bachelor 2004
2005 to 2008 worked in company as manager.
2008 went for business studies to cyprus.. But came back because education level was very low.
then again started job in same company on same position till jan 2010.
March 2010 went to Australia for business studies and did Business diploma from there.
In may 2011 i renewed my visa for futher studies and got visa till DEC 2013.
but in Dec 2011 i went to japan for visit. i stayed in japan for 3 months and came back to home country in March 2012.
then i didnt go back to australia because of some family issues.
i again started job in same company till now.
Now i want to apply for further studies and wana do graduate diploma in business from canada.
What are the chances to get visa?

kiran kalsi

Feb 6, 2014
hi....i also got refused foray intake....and i applied for caips note....bt i want to know ....what to write in new sop...means....acc to caips note points...or smethin else..jus xplaining the causes..?...pls reply asap.