+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa problem

Aswin9567

Oct 16, 2017
Hi,
I am a btech graduate,currently working as an hr generalist for the past 1.5 years.i want to study my masters in hr from canada.But during my undergrads program i had around 17 backpapers which i cleared later.during my 3rd semester i met with an accident and i lost around 6 papers due to lack of attendance at that time.will i be able to get admission for a post graduate diploma or graduate diploma course in canada??getting admissions is not the real problem.i heard that if u have more than 7 backpapers ur visa gets automatically rejected.so can anyone please help me out??

legro

Star Member
May 18, 2015
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
upfront, 21-07-2015
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
Aswin,

I think it may be helpful to state which country you are applying from. That way, one could make suggestions relevant to your position. Because, in my situation, CIC never asked for my transcript. If they did not see it, there is no way we would know. But like I said, your process may be different from mine.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Hi,
I am a btech graduate,currently working as an hr generalist for the past 1.5 years.i want to study my masters in hr from canada.But during my undergrads program i had around 17 backpapers which i cleared later.during my 3rd semester i met with an accident and i lost around 6 papers due to lack of attendance at that time.will i be able to get admission for a post graduate diploma or graduate diploma course in canada??getting admissions is not the real problem.i heard that if u have more than 7 backpapers ur visa gets automatically rejected.so can anyone please help me out??
From where did you hear about the auto-rejection for more than 7 backpapers?? Any reliable source or just random hearsay??

Aswin9567

Oct 16, 2017
An educational consultancy guy told me abt the rejection.but here i saw posts about people getting visas with 10 and more backpapers and that is the reason why i posted this query

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
An educational consultancy guy told me abt the rejection.but here i saw posts about people getting visas with 10 and more backpapers and that is the reason why i posted this query
Ask that guy to provide some proofs, like CIC links etc. Try not to trust whatever people say. Good luck.