+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa + PR help

Dflyer

Sep 19, 2019
Hi.
I’m an MBA (finance and marketing) grad. I’ve 5 years of experience. NOC is 2173. CRS is 399.

I’ve applied in express entry, SINP and PEI. No result yet.

I’ve taken IELTS thrice.
Overall 6.5 (June 2018)
L 7
R 6
W 6.5
S 6.5

Overall 7.5 (November 2018)
L 7.5
R 8.5
W 6.5
S 6.5

Overall 7.5 (July 2019)
L 8
R 8
W 6.5
S 6.5

I’m thinking to go on a student visa and pursue another masters. I don’t want to have the same career of software engineer. Is it possible to study different subjects like marketing or finance or data science or others? Will it cause any hurdle cuz the occupation I registered my
Profile with was of software engineer?

What’ll be the best option in my case? Student visa or going on PR?

My profile in EE is from Jan 2019. It’ll expire soon.

How easy it is to get ITA after getting 8777 bands while still staying in India ?

Since I’ve already applied for EE and wanting to go on student visa simultaneously how will it help me in any aspect ?

Please help and guide

Thanks in advance

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi.
I’m an MBA (finance and marketing) grad. I’ve 5 years of experience. NOC is 2173. CRS is 399.

I’ve applied in express entry, SINP and PEI. No result yet.

I’ve taken IELTS thrice.
Overall 6.5 (June 2018)
L 7
R 6
W 6.5
S 6.5

Overall 7.5 (November 2018)
L 7.5
R 8.5
W 6.5
S 6.5

Overall 7.5 (July 2019)
L 8
R 8
W 6.5
S 6.5

I’m thinking to go on a student visa and pursue another masters. I don’t want to have the same career of software engineer. Is it possible to study different subjects like marketing or finance or data science or others? Will it cause any hurdle cuz the occupation I registered my
Profile with was of software engineer?

What’ll be the best option in my case? Student visa or going on PR?

My profile in EE is from Jan 2019. It’ll expire soon.

How easy it is to get ITA after getting 8777 bands while still staying in India ?

Since I’ve already applied for EE and wanting to go on student visa simultaneously how will it help me in any aspect ?

Please help and guide

Thanks in advance
It doesn’t make any difference to your EE Profile :) it is really easy to apply for Student visa and specially if you’re applying under SDS (student direct stream) which have easy visa process as well as guarantee of two year / one year work visa which every is applicable. Master will fetch you two year study well as two year work visa and having Canadian studies as well as job will add up your PR possibilities to almost certainty :) you should at-least give it a try !!

gudboy88

Nov 19, 2017
Bengaluru
Category........
FSW
It doesn’t make any difference to your EE Profile :) it is really easy to apply for Student visa and specially if you’re applying under SDS (student direct stream) which have easy visa process as well as guarantee of two year / one year work visa which every is applicable. Master will fetch you two year study well as two year work visa and having Canadian studies as well as job will add up your PR possibilities to almost certainty :) you should at-least give it a try !!

Hi, so does one needs to disclose about the EE and SINP details in the SOP while applying for study visa under SDS.
I want to apply but wish to clear this before I do so, kindly advise.
Do they get to know our details even if we haven't disclosed the same from our end.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, so does one needs to disclose about the EE and SINP details in the SOP while applying for study visa under SDS.
I want to apply but wish to clear this before I do so, kindly advise.
Do they get to know our details even if we haven't disclosed the same from our end.
No you don’t need to mention it in SOP but it will be visible to anyone processing your case.

gudboy88

Nov 19, 2017
Bengaluru
Category........
FSW
No you don’t need to mention it in SOP but it will be visible to anyone processing your case.
Hi,

Appreciate your quick response.
So should I remove my EE profile and SINP EOI before i proceed with study visa, and only focus on writing a good SOP with regards to the program and the college and how its gonna help in my career.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

Appreciate your quick response.
So should I remove my EE profile and SINP EOI before i proceed with study visa, and only focus on writing a good SOP with regards to the program and the college and how its gonna help in my career.
The history of your applications will be there.