CanadianDream2015EE

Aug 5, 2015
middle east
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

My CRS score will increase in march to 460 and then I expect to get ITA (FSW outland).
I want to apply to master's degree in Canada for fall 2016.

Is it possible to get student visa while I am in process to get PR?

thanks
Dreamer...

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
CanadianDream2015EE said:
somebody?
Why not wait to study as PR? Fees are significantly reduced.

Anyway, while there is no regulation against it (that i know of), Student visa requires you to show intent to return to your home country after your study.

Hard to do that with an EE application in progress.

AM198

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadianDream2015EE said:
Hi,

My CRS score will increase in march to 460 and then I expect to get ITA (FSW outland).
I want to apply to master's degree in Canada for fall 2016.

Is it possible to get student visa while I am in process to get PR?

thanks
Dreamer...
Yes, there is no reason for you not to be able to get a student visa just because you have a PR application being processed. I know a lot of people who have come to canada to study on student visas while their PR applications are getting processed with the rest of their families. Acquiring status in Canada whether through a work permit or study permit is your own responsibility until you get approved for Permanent Residence.

CanadianDream2015EE

Aug 5, 2015
middle east
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AM198 said:
Yes, there is no reason for you not to be able to get a student visa just because you have a PR application being processed. I know a lot of people who have come to canada to study on student visas while their PR applications are getting processed with the rest of their families. Acquiring status in Canada whether through a work permit or study permit is your own responsibility until you get approved for Permanent Residence.
thank you!