Hyderabad india
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2014
Hi all,

I have received study permit and process is fairly easy. Also my wife received OWP .
Process is fairly easy and fast. We received the passports back within 7 days of applying.

I applied paper based in hyderabad.

I had taken a paid counseling session from a Canadian consultancy about the process and how to make my Application strong and it helped a lot.
I am ready to guide others in similar situations and can also review ur docs at a nominal fee.

Let me know your doubts.

Regards,
Raman.

himmat bhatia

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
coolraman said:
Hi all,

I have received work permit and process is fairly easy. Also my wife received OWP .
Process is fairly easy and fast. We received the passports back within 7 days of applying.

I had taken a paid counseling session from a Canadian consultancy about the process and how to make my Application strong and it helped a lot.
I am ready to guide others in similar situations and can also review ur docs at a nominal fee.

Let me know your doubts.

Regards,
Raman.
what is the meaning of nominal fee here?

coolraman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad india
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2014
Dont have anything specific in mind. Just want to recover my consultant cost by splitting it among others and in the meanwhile helping them as i see a lot myths advised here.

Would discuss it individually with people who need my help. Dont want to loot them just a nominal one.

bonhomie08

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 (L9 - R8.5 - S7.5 - W7)
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
08-12-2014
coolraman said:
Hi all,

I have received work permit and process is fairly easy. Also my wife received OWP .

Let me know your doubts.

Regards,
Raman.
Hi Raman,

I already have got study permit. Waiting to apply for my wife's OWP soon. can you please advise how to make her application strong?

luckyBoy

Star Member
May 3, 2014
CoolRaman : First of all congrats for you both..btw which univ / college u guys are going to...I might need ur help in 2-3 months for my bro and his wife..they are still planning..could you please leave me ur email ID or permanent contact #..becuase I guess you might be moving to Canda very soon..

coolraman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad india
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2014
Hi,

Sent you a personal message.

himmat bhatia

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
coolraman said:
Dont have anything specific in mind. Just want to recover my consultant cost by splitting it among others and in the meanwhile helping them as i see a lot myths advised here.

Would discuss it individually with people who need my help. Dont want to loot them just a nominal one.
can you inbox me ur all contact details and your fee