+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa needed Urgently !

Ziad123

Sep 6, 2009
Pakistani Nationality, Kuwaiti residence, I applied for a study permit to the embassy in Abu Dhabi on the 2nd of August.

Its been more than a month and I dont have a reply yet, my universities classes start on the 9th September I really need to leave.

How long will they take? What can I do to speed up the process? I have emailed, faxed and filled an enquiry form. There has been no reply from them whatsoever.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Ziad123 said:
Pakistani Nationality, Kuwaiti residence, I applied for a study permit to the embassy in Abu Dhabi on the 2nd of August.

Its been more than a month and I dont have a reply yet, my universities classes start on the 9th September I really need to leave.

How long will they take? What can I do to speed up the process? I have emailed, faxed and filled an enquiry form. There has been no reply from them whatsoever.
If you read their web site, 6-8 weeks processing for study permits. You better ask your school for an extension to next semester.

PMM

Ziad123

Sep 6, 2009
PMM said:
Hi

Ziad123 said:

If you read their web site, 6-8 weeks processing for study permits. You better ask your school for an extension to next semester.

PMM
Do i really have to miss a semester ? its been 5 weeks. ill wait another week because classes dont start until the 9th. If they had to reject me, they wouldve rejected earlier on right?

hopefuldxb

Jun 2, 2009
Ziad123 said:
PMM said:
Hi

Ziad123 said:

PMM

Do i really have to miss a semester ? its been 5 weeks. ill wait another week because classes dont start until the 9th. If they had to reject me, they wouldve rejected earlier on right?
It took them almost 10 weeks to process mine in Abu Dhabi and I am going alone as well. They do not respond to emails and faxes so you have to be presitent and send an email/fax on a weekly basis. Tell them that your classes are starting soon and you need to make arrangements for travel.

Ziad123

Sep 6, 2009
I have booked my flight for the 11th and its the 7th now, I REALLY NEED THE VISA ! I've sent tonnes of emails and tonnes of faxes. I am really worried I cant miss the semester =/

nickutis

Star Member
Jul 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013 July 8th
AOR Received.
2013 September 3rd
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
2014 February 20th
Med's Done....
2014 March 6th
LANDED..........
2014 May 29th
You should'nt make any flight arrangements until you got Visa.. Are you sure tickets refundable if you'r visa gets declined?

Mugen1990

Nov 17, 2008
Calgary, AB
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
Med's Request
02-03-2018