+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa , letter of introduction

CB24

Nov 20, 2017
Hello everyone,
I have a question concerning an email I have received this weekend.
I have applied for a study permit one week ago and I have already received an email with a two pages letter saying my application to study in canada has been approved and that I will have to show this letter to an officer when going to Canada ( I put the example letter below) . Does this email means I will get my study permit ? I'm a bit suspicious since it was very fast..
Also they do not mention anything about my passport that I gave to the visa office when I applied, do you know when I will get it back ?

Thank you :)

Last edited:

olumidebabson

Nov 7, 2017
Did u submit medical document or u are e-mailed to do so?..... With this, u have been granted visa just wait for your passport to be dispatched back to the vfs office for pick up, by tracking your passport you will be informed

ericusdab

Mar 24, 2017
Hello everyone,
I have applied for a study permit one week ago and I have already received an email with a two pages letter saying my application to study in canada has been approved and that I will have to show this letter to an officer when going to Canada ( I put the example letter below) . Does this email means I will get my study permit ? I'm a bit suspicious since it was very fast..
Also they do not mention anything about my passport that I gave to the visa office when I applied, do you know when I will get it back ?

I don’t think your visa has been approved!! It’s a mistake

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
From where did this email come?

Does the UCI (which I assume you've edited out, good idea) match other UCIs you've received, like on a letter acknowledging receipt of your application?

I'm a little concerned with the date shown as to when you must enter Canada - it's not aligned with the rest of the text. Is that just how this image looks? Does it look more aligned in the copy you have?

It is possible for visa applications to be approved quickly. One way to check is to create a GCKey account and link this application to your account to see what the online status is.

Lateef94

May 28, 2019
The date that I must enter Canada is not written on it just the re validity of my biometric that I sumbited

Ekatuazon

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Hello everyone,

did your visa get approved? thanks.