Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
I want to know one more thing that when uploading documents online is it alright if I upload certain financial documents in proof of financial folder and also clients information.
Upload all financial documents under Financial proof field and then you can use some of them in LOE to reference and explain.

Reactions: Arr123

Naomikiptoo

Nov 9, 2019
Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong. An officer can reject your study permit according to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, or Act (IRPA)
DIVISION 4. Financial Resources.
220 An officer shall not issue a study permit to a foreign national, other than one described in paragraph 215(1)(d) or (e), unless they have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to
  • (a) pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that they intend to pursue;
  • (b) maintain themself and any family members who are accompanying them during their proposed period of study; and
  • (c) pay the costs of transporting themself and the family members referred to in paragraph (b) to and from Canada.
According to the Minimum funds needed to support yourself as a student (and family members who come with you) (Official Website): You (the student) Amount of funds required per year (doesn’t include tuition): CAN$10,000
OR
Amount of funds required per month (additional to the tuition): CAN$833 (x12= 10,000)
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/get-documents.html

Also, on the Study permits: Assessing the application part, it states the following:
(Financial sufficiency)
Students are required to demonstrate financial sufficiency for only the first year of studies, regardless of the duration of the course or program of studies in which they are enrolled. In other words, a single student entering a four-year degree program with an annual tuition fee of $15,000 must demonstrate funds of $15,000 to satisfy the requirements, and not the full $60,000 which would be required for four years. Officers should be satisfied however that the probability of funding for future years does exist (i.e., parents are employed); scholarship is for more than one year. [...]

So, based on all that information, one can easily imply that, for your case in particular, you need to (already) have:

Tuition (1 year) = 17,200
Minimum funds to support yourself as a student = 10,000
Total = 27,200 (for your first year)

However, if you already paid your first semester (-8,600) you only need to prove funds of CAN$18,600. If you say that you still have CAD25,000 (after paying the first semester fee) then I have no idea why are they rejecting your permit.
If I had the sufficient resources that you have, I'd go with an immigration lawyer and appeal the decision or present the case again with the support of a lawyer. Submitting another application will be an option too

(I gathered this information to post it here as a reference for other students and myself)
Thanks so much,am a worried because
Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong. An officer can reject your study permit according to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, or Act (IRPA)
DIVISION 4. Financial Resources.
220 An officer shall not issue a study permit to a foreign national, other than one described in paragraph 215(1)(d) or (e), unless they have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to
  • (a) pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that they intend to pursue;
  • (b) maintain themself and any family members who are accompanying them during their proposed period of study; and
  • (c) pay the costs of transporting themself and the family members referred to in paragraph (b) to and from Canada.
According to the Minimum funds needed to support yourself as a student (and family members who come with you) (Official Website): You (the student) Amount of funds required per year (doesn’t include tuition): CAN$10,000
OR
Amount of funds required per month (additional to the tuition): CAN$833 (x12= 10,000)
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/get-documents.html

Also, on the Study permits: Assessing the application part, it states the following:
(Financial sufficiency)
Students are required to demonstrate financial sufficiency for only the first year of studies, regardless of the duration of the course or program of studies in which they are enrolled. In other words, a single student entering a four-year degree program with an annual tuition fee of $15,000 must demonstrate funds of $15,000 to satisfy the requirements, and not the full $60,000 which would be required for four years. Officers should be satisfied however that the probability of funding for future years does exist (i.e., parents are employed); scholarship is for more than one year. [...]

So, based on all that information, one can easily imply that, for your case in particular, you need to (already) have:

Tuition (1 year) = 17,200
Minimum funds to support yourself as a student = 10,000
Total = 27,200 (for your first year)

However, if you already paid your first semester (-8,600) you only need to prove funds of CAN$18,600. If you say that you still have CAD25,000 (after paying the first semester fee) then I have no idea why are they rejecting your permit.
If I had the sufficient resources that you have, I'd go with an immigration lawyer and appeal the decision or present the case again with the support of a lawyer. Submitting another application will be an option too

(I gathered this information to post it here as a reference for other students and myself)
Thanks so much,I was worried to get refusal this is because I had paid
10Cad for one year deposit and
17Cad for expenses
Hope am in the right direction