+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa Inquiry

Akumbom

Sep 28, 2018
Hello. I applied for studies in Quebec and got my acceptance letter. I later applied for my CAQ and then I got an acceptance letter from the Quebec Immigration service, I proceeded in applying for the visa online (applied on 21/09/2018) and a request for my biometrics data was sent to me within 24hrs which I did 2 days after that ie I did the biometrics on 24/09/2018. So my questions are
1. How long will it take for me to get a feedback from the visa office in Dakar-Senegal?
2 . Is having the CAQ a guarantee of being issued a student visa?
3. A friend who also applied for a Canadian student visa through the offline method recently got rejected and his documents returned but no reason for rejection was stated. What does that mean please? He was issued a small note in the return envelop which said an important email was sent/going to be sent to his email but till date he hasn't received any. What does that imply.

Am from Cameroon/Africa

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
1. Nobody can know, you can check your countries processing time to get some idea.
2. No, no relation.
3. He should eventually receive the letter, he can also link application online and check if the rejection mail is there.

Srinath aaho

Jul 17, 2018
Coimbatore- tamil nadu - India
App. Filed.......
04/05/2018
Hi,

I have applied for study visa on may 4th but still my application is in progress for almost 150 days. I have mailed and contacted IRCC many times but they are simply replying to wait. Can you please assist me with a solution for this issue.