+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa in Canada under sputum exam

Lealey

Oct 16, 2018
Hello, I just wanted to ask. Ive been to sputum exam and my result was negative. Now i checked my online status on cic and it says you passed the medical exam. Now I am just waiting to get my visa. Does anybody knows how long would it take if you where under sputum exam will be the result? I mean after you passed the medical exam how long you will be approved. Thanks

Bhavin_vag

Sep 26, 2018
he
Hello, I just wanted to ask. Ive been to sputum exam and my result was negative. Now i checked my online status on cic and it says you passed the medical exam. Now I am just waiting to get my visa. Does anybody knows how long would it take if you where under sputum exam will be the result? I mean after you passed the medical exam how long you will be approved. Thanks
hey i have been through same test. so you filed visa after sputum test results or x-ray? can you tell me your timeline?

Lealey

Oct 16, 2018
he

hey i have been through same test. so you filed visa after sputum test results or x-ray? can you tell me your timeline?
I already apply for my visa before O took my medical exam because I applied for a student visa. In the middle of my visa application they asked me to have my medical exam. And thats the result. So eversince my application on my visa was already pending.

Bhavin_vag

Sep 26, 2018
I already apply for my visa before O took my medical exam because I applied for a student visa. In the middle of my visa application they asked me to have my medical exam. And thats the result. So eversince my application on my visa was already pending.
even i am applying for student visa. but i am not sure that if i should apply now or after results. was there any requirement for additional x-ray after 3 month of first medical checkup?

Lealey

Oct 16, 2018
even i am applying for student visa. but i am not sure that if i should apply now or after results. was there any requirement for additional x-ray after 3 month of first medical checkup?
The process for student visa was, you should file first a visa before you can have a medical because they will not give you those form for medical if you wouldn't apply for visa (for student visa). There are no requirements in your second xray exam.

Bhavin_vag

Sep 26, 2018
The process for student visa was, you should file first a visa before you can have a medical because they will not give you those form for medical if you wouldn't apply for visa (for student visa). There are no requirements in your second xray exam.
in my case there is requirement of 2nd xray on 24th November and sputum results will come out around 14th November. what should i do? my classes begins in january.

Lealey

Oct 16, 2018
in my case there is requirement of 2nd xray on 24th November and sputum results will come out around 14th November. what should i do? my classes begins in january.
Oh I see. That also happens to me. Supposedly my classes was septemeber but due to that result of my xray I moved it to January. In your case if your result will be on november I dont think you can make it. Better move your class to May. But if you think you can make it to January then just wait but in my case right now, I did my second xray last September 25 and though I already past my medical exam I still didnt have the result of my visa, im still waiting and its already almost a month since I passed the medical and in your case If you will get it by november and it takes a month or two to get the approval i think you can't make it. For me better move it to May.

Bhavin_vag

Sep 26, 2018
Oh I see. That also happens to me. Supposedly my classes was septemeber but due to that result of my xray I moved it to January. In your case if your result will be on november I dont think you can make it. Better move your class to May. But if you think you can make it to January then just wait but in my case right now, I did my second xray last September 25 and though I already past my medical exam I still didnt have the result of my visa, im still waiting and its already almost a month since I passed the medical and in your case If you will get it by november and it takes a month or two to get the approval i think you can't make it. For me better move it to May.
Hey thanks for suggestion. will they pass medical after results of sputum test or only after 2nd x-ray?

Ravi614

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Hi,

I am in similar situation,due to this i have deferred my admission from jan 2019 to sep 2019 and my sputum results will be out in feb .
Did u get ur visa?? How long it might take once the sputum tests are cleared