+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa got rejected...what to do next??

Harisree

Sep 17, 2018
Hey
My student visa got rejected and it was written as follows in the rejection note.

After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Please guide me on what improvemnts do i need to make if I wish to re apply.Thanking you in anticipation.

Rohit2365

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Hey
My student visa got rejected and it was written as follows in the rejection note.

application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in

Please guide me on what improvemnts do i need to make if I wish to re apply.Thanking you in anticipation.
You applied for September intake or jan?

Rohit2365

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
I have applied for sept intake....but got deferal for jan intake from college as visa delayed.Now i have to re apply for jan intake.
I also applied for September on 13 july and got no decision yet.
Got mail from cic on 29 august that my additional document is forward to responsible office.
Was thinking about withdrawing

Rohit2365

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Hey

Make changes in ur sop and try to convince visa officer

Harisree

Sep 17, 2018
I also applied for September on 13 july and got no decision yet.
Got mail from cic on 29 august that my additional document is forward to responsible office.
Was thinking about withdrawing
Ooh. I am so sorry that I cant make a comment on that because i dnt have enough knowledge.

Rohit2365

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
I came to know that the GCMS note would take around 6 weeks to get.The last date to join jan intake is jan 7.I dnt want to miss that too.So is there time for

Ooh. I am so sorry that I cant make a comment on that because i dnt have enough knowledge about that.
Ok no issue
When u applied for your study permit?