NA
Passport Req..
14-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
Hey,

I did BE Electrical from M.S. Uni Baroda, Gujarat. And I have applied in Wireless Telecommunication at Humber, Canada.
Though, I understand that the course is not totally relavent but its no all odd. Still, I got rejected twice consecutively.
The High Commision gave me the same common reason for rejection like irrelavent study, future scope in home country and all that.

Is it advisable to change a course?
Is it making any negative effect if I change my course and apply 3rd time?

Or should I stay with a current course and give it a shot one more time?

Waiting for help..

Thanks.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sundip111 said:
Hey,

I did BE Electrical from M.S. Uni Baroda, Gujarat. And I have applied in Wireless Telecommunication at Humber, Canada.
Though, I understand that the course is not totally relavent but its no all odd. Still, I got rejected twice consecutively.
The High Commision gave me the same common reason for rejection like irrelavent study, future scope in home country and all that.

Is it advisable to change a course?
Is it making any negative effect if I change my course and apply 3rd time?

Or should I stay with a current course and give it a shot one more time?

Waiting for help..

Thanks.
lol .....here is what ur doing wrong...... well first of all ur BE ........secondly ur applying in a college ................ thridly you are applying for a lets say 50% relavent course ...... come on dude .........
> apply in university
> apply for masters
> apply in relevent field .......

even its third time u will get visa if u do so ...... chill

milind patel

Feb 12, 2012
same thing happened with me in december , i got rejected twice in SSP and non SPP. i got an admission in George Brown College at Toronto, I have done my Bachelor Of Professional Accounting from Australia. I got 6 bands in IELTS. I took Financial planning (post Graduate) in GBC, toronto. can i go for third attempt? This time , i took admission in Fanshaw , London, Ontario. My consultant asked me to lodge in SPP again , is it still valid to apply in spp?

reason for refusal
first attempt: they said, u dnt have enough funds though i sanctioned the loan of 8 lacks

2nd attempt: they said , same as first one n one more they added , ur proposed studies doesnt match with ur previous study.n all

you response would be highly appreciated

Many thanks
Mil.

harith86

Dec 5, 2009
I got an acceptance from George Brown College for in Postgraduate program, and done my Bachelor degree in my home country... you think that my visa will be rejected because I am applying for a college?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
milind patel said:
same thing happened with me in december , i got rejected twice in SSP and non SPP. i got an admission in George Brown College at Toronto, I have done my Bachelor Of Professional Accounting from Australia. I got 6 bands in IELTS. I took Financial planning (post Graduate) in GBC, toronto. can i go for third attempt? This time , i took admission in Fanshaw , London, Ontario. My consultant asked me to lodge in SPP again , is it still valid to apply in spp?

reason for refusal
first attempt: they said, u dnt have enough funds though i sanctioned the loan of 8 lacks

2nd attempt: they said , same as first one n one more they added , ur proposed studies doesnt match with ur previous study.n all

you response would be highly appreciated

Many thanks
Mil.
Hi,

1. What's the relation between 'Professional Accounting' & 'Financial Planning'?
2. Now, your ONLY option is 'General Category'. Forget about SPP.
3. So far I have noticed, a certified loan (India) of Rs. 8 lacs may NOT be enough for visa purpose, it should be 10 or 10+. (*it's ONLY an assumption with no proved facts).

James11

Dec 11, 2011
Sundip111:

Hi, my fiance is there in humber doing this course :)

and ofcourse it is irrelevant field to your studies.

don't you think so ??

Akaldeep

Jul 2, 2017
Hello,
My name is akaldeep singh and i have done DCA after my senior secondary. I applied for CET in humber college in toronto but my visa has rejected again.

ajneffects

Nov 4, 2017
Guys I need help. Its URGENT. how can i apply for Canada Study VISA under University category?
I have no idea how to select these categories. And my agent is a duesh bag he didn't know about these category at all.

*** URGENT HELP***

Dec 4, 2017
Hello my name is funmilayo leonardl got admission into FANSHAWE college to study Agri Business mgt but was refused study permit firstly for insufficient funds,income or assets
Then l 're applied again submitting all necessary document ranging from my property valuation pension personal statement plus wife's introduction letter from her office introducing me and her as my sponsor she works in a bank.
After submission l got a letter of refusal..stating
I am not satisfied you will leave Canada after my study.
Please l don't understand,kindly help

ajneffects

Nov 4, 2017
Hello my name is funmilayo leonardl got admission into FANSHAWE college to study Agri Business mgt but was refused study permit firstly for insufficient funds,income or assets
Then l 're applied again submitting all necessary document ranging from my property valuation pension personal statement plus wife's introduction letter from her office introducing me and her as my sponsor she works in a bank.
After submission l got a letter of refusal..stating
I am not satisfied you will leave Canada after my study.
Please l don't understand,kindly help
You have to give them a SOP also, and mention few things so they will ensure that you will leave Canada after your studies.
you have to cover these few main points in your SOP letter.
Why that specific college?
Why Canada?
And whats your Future plan and goals after studies.

after reading your future plan they will decide to give you visa or not..
Best of luck. i also got rejected on that same point.