+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa got rejected on april 22,2021 for may intake

Angiessel

Aug 2, 2019
Please help!
I have been refused for the second time and I received the letter today stating that of the purpose of visit and personal assets and financial status the same reasons as the first refusal.
I applied for M.Ed Educational Leadership Studies. I have 15years of work experience of teaching. I completed my degree in 2012.

thaovy99

Jun 26, 2019
Hello Everyone

As all suggested me to apply for gcms, I received a reply

After reading this, please share your suggestion shall I reply for student visa in the same college or not
image link: https://i.ibb.co/BCksmQN/rejection.png
I think quite a good number of people already explained to you the neccessity of changing into an academic Master degree. And the letter stated clearly that post-graduate diploma does not match your profil. So please don't apply again without any change because the result will also be the same.

charliem

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2013
Doc's Request.
17-10-2013
AOR Received.
18-10-2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
March 2, 2015. AIP received same day
Med's Done....
March 3, 2015.
Interview........
"Decision made": 1 April 2015
I think quite a good number of people already explained to you the neccessity of changing into an academic Master degree. And the letter stated clearly that post-graduate diploma does not match your profil. So please don't apply again without any change because the result will also be the same.
It could still be rejected when he applies for Masters.
There is a lot of ambiguity in the reasons for rejection. If does not already have professional prestige, a student permit after many years of work is a hard sell.

thaovy99

Jun 26, 2019
It could still be rejected when he applies for Masters.
There is a lot of ambiguity in the reasons for rejection. If does not already have professional prestige, a student permit after many years of work is a hard sell.
I think I didn't say that a Master will certainly help him get a Study permit. What I tried to say is that a Master should bring him more chance of getting a study permit. There are a lot of 40+ people in this forum who got their study permit by applying for a Master or higher program instead of a PG diploma. But after all, no one can predict the outcome so what we say are no more than just a friendly reminder.