+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa for September 2020 intake

Keziah John

Apr 25, 2020
I am sorry I have one more doubt, for me it's September intake so what does it mean like plenty of time? Do you know the submission study permit date for KPU? Could you please just give me a clear image of it?

Drsunmeet Singh

Mar 26, 2020
I am sorry I have one more doubt, for me it's September intake so what does it mean like plenty of time? Do you know the submission study permit date for KPU? Could you please just give me a clear image of it?
Emm well first of all you don't apply visa to college it's the Canadian embassy so step one is to pay the kpu fees and get a seat if you have offer letter there has to be a date which is deadline means you have to submit the fees and they will issue a receipt there after you must have medical and ielts certificate along with GIC certificate these all certificates must be submitted to Canadian high commission

Keziah John

Apr 25, 2020
Yes sir, I know that but due to lockdown and other issues due to COVID-19 in case If I will not be able to get visa they will not return back the fees so I just want to know is there any way to extend visa application time?

ItsCrazyOutHere

Feb 13, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
App. Filed.......
23-08-21
Med's Request
15-10-21
Med's Done....
26-07-22
Emm well first of all you don't apply visa to college it's the Canadian embassy so step one is to pay the kpu fees and get a seat if you have offer letter there has to be a date which is deadline means you have to submit the fees and they will issue a receipt there after you must have medical and ielts certificate along with GIC certificate these all certificates must be submitted to Canadian high commission
I have a question. My tuition is 18k and I'm paying 15k and showing 20k for proof of funds. My father is my sponsor. Do you think I'm safe finance wise?

Drsunmeet Singh

Mar 26, 2020
Yes sir, I know that but due to lockdown and other issues due to COVID-19 in case If I will not be able to get visa they will not return back the fees so I just want to know is there any way to extend visa application time?
I think you can apply till August for September in embassy however due to tremendous amount of applicants already in backloge it would be difficult to get result and about fees yeah they will definitely return and more importantly you don't have to worry about last dates or delays you can always defer to January if anything goes wrong

ItsCrazyOutHere

Feb 13, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
App. Filed.......
23-08-21
Med's Request
15-10-21
Med's Done....
26-07-22
You must pay the whole first year tuition fees sir for sds yeah finance wise you are good
I'm not in India. We don't have that "SDS" program. But it's good to know I have a shot. Thank you!

Yash1995

Apr 13, 2020
Hello friends,
I have applied paid my college fees along with GIC. Now in Gujarat, India we are observing complete lockdown of 21 days. Most likely it will be extended.

I have got my seat confirmation email from canandian college but now I worry that should I start my student visa process online for September 2020 intake given this situation I don't think I can go for any medical exam nor travel to Ahmedabad where I biometric data is to be given.

Any one with similar situation or who are going to Canada on student visa SEP 2020 intake, please guide me and others as to should they start their visa process or defer the admission having paid for one year college tuition fees and GIC already

Thanks
I was lucky enough to complete everything on time before things got worse. I dont think hospitals now would do medical examination especially at this time. I have applied in the first week of april n had my biometrics done during that week. Now just waiting. All I hear stories is that many colleges are planning to shift may intake to September n September to January though not sure about it..the only problem of applying visa late is that you wont have enough time to reapply Incase if God forbids your visa gets rejected

Yash1995

Apr 13, 2020
I submitted my application on 3rd March and completed medical on 17th Feb and completed biometrics on 5th March. Since that day till now I haven't received any update from IRCC because IMO they have put all the application on hold because of lockdown.

If you want to complete your medical test, just call the hospital. You can find the number in this link https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
Since we have lockdown till 14th April. I'd suggest you to wait till 15th and then book your appointment. You have good amount of time to apply for September intake.
Same here it's been over a month n half still no response from them.

ASG_kronos

Apr 28, 2020
Yes, I got admission for building engineering systems in Seneca.
Paid my GIC & college fees.
Did my medical.
Only visa filing procedure pending due to lockdown.
I am from Ahmedabad.

Reactions: marmik1617

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
here is what they put there https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/get-documents.html

Proof of financial support
You must prove that you can support yourself, and the family members who come with you, while you are in Canada.
You can prove your funds with
  • proof of a Canadian bank account in your name, if you've transferred money to Canada
  • Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) from a participating Canadian financial institution
  • proof of a student or education loan from a bank
  • your bank statements for the past 4 months
  • a bank draft that can be converted to Canadian dollars
  • proof you paid tuition and housing fees
  • a letter from the person or school giving you money or
  • proof of funding paid from within Canada, if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational program

honestly underlined doesn't make sense