+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa for Sep intake

Aster14

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
Hey,

A friend of mine e submitted application General category on June 15th. His review of eligibility started and he got a mail to check his Cic account which said to do his medical.
He had done is medical on 22June and submitted that to the Vfs on the same day. But looks like it was not links to the application.

What are his options now.

Rajatsharma80

Aug 2, 2018
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress

How much time does it take to review eligibility?
I applied on 14th july under SDS

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress

How much time does it take to review eligibility?
I applied on 14th july under SDS
It will take some fun but u will definitely get by Aug 3rd week

Reactions: mnint

Princesuri47

Jul 27, 2018
my medical clear today... and review of eligiability starts ...anyone tell me how much time ambassy take for final dission