+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa for Sep intake

Nujaya

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
sri lanka
Applied on 30th June from sri lanka paper based.
Received notification for the medicle today.
If we get the medicle is it a positive response to have the visa or do CIC generally request medical for the rejected applicants

qusroo

Feb 15, 2017
hi,\\

Can anyone guide me what is the status (as on 25 July) of my application... as per below..my application date is 15 june.
-----------------------------------------------
  • Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
  • Review of medical: results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
  • Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check: Not applicable.
  • Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jagvinder_kaur

Apr 11, 2016
hi,\\

Can anyone guide me what is the status (as on 25 July) of my application... as per below..my application date is 15 june.
  • Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
  • Review of medical: results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you will get update soon.

Reactions: qusroo

mandy tour

Apr 27, 2018
hello friends..
i have applied on 17th of july in chandigarh vfs (offline).. somebody told me that offline applicants did not receive acknowledgement letter..they will only receive decision by mail only.. is it true??

sanjeev2000

Jul 18, 2018
hi,\\

seems they haven't opened your file yet when they will start your medicals will be cleared first then eligibility will be reviewed. Sometimes eligibility starts even before than medical . Its not unusual to get any response after one month but when they open your file u can expect things moving very fast to wards decision.

Reactions: qusroo

sanjeev2000

Jul 18, 2018
Visa approved!!
Applied on 26 june online under SDS
Medical updated and review of eligibility was started on 23 july
Visa approved on 24 july

ALL THE BEST ALL!!! :)
congratulations ! Even i applied on 26th june VFS Delhi offline under SDS medical cleared on 24th july Review of eligibility not started yet . Fingers crossed.