+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa for Sep intake

panc0021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Hi all,

Yesterday I got emails from Delhi embassy. About SDS launches,not to worry about my file as I apply before sds launches. File still in processing.

Apply June 5th
Review started 15th June
Letter of acknowledgement 18th June
SDS info email 21st June.
Under processing.

Thanks
Raj

Sonali221

Mar 21, 2018
Hi all,

Yesterday I got emails from Delhi embassy. About SDS launches,not to worry about my file as I apply before sds launches. File still in processing.

Apply June 5th
Review started 15th June
Letter of acknowledgement 18th June
SDS info email 21st June.
Under processing.

Thanks
Raj
What was written in the mail about sds ? Can you pls share? And when did the sds launches exactly I mean on which date?

panc0021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
What was written in the mail about sds ? Can you pls share? And when did the sds launches exactly I mean on which date?
You may have heard of the new Student Direct Stream (SDS) program which has been launched for new study permit applications. This is to notify you that this new program will not in any way effect your application. We want to assure you that your application is still in process and is proceeding normally. This program is for prospective students who have not yet submitted an application and will be applying for their study permits on or after June 8, 2018. Please do not re-apply for a study permit as this will create multiple applications and will delay processing of all applications.

Thanks

Reactions: Sekhonmanjeet

Sonali221

Mar 21, 2018
You may have heard of the new Student Direct Stream (SDS) program which has been launched for new study permit applications. This is to notify you that this new program will not in any way effect your application. We want to assure you that your application is still in process and is proceeding normally. This program is for prospective students who have not yet submitted an application and will be applying for their study permits on or after June 8, 2018. Please do not re-apply for a study permit as this will create multiple applications and will delay processing of all applications.

Thanks
Okay.. i also applied on june 7 as my submission date is june 07. But i did not gt any email regarding sds.
I have paid one year fee wd ielts bands overall 7 ntl 6.5

Geesh

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Received date is when the paper application is received by embassy and submitted is when you link the paper app wd online portal
I applied offline on June 6 and linked it online on 10 June. So on which date's basis would i get the acknowledgement letter?