28-05-2018
Doc's Request.
No additional documents required.
AOR Received.
11-06-2018
IELTS Request
7.5 nlt 6.5
File Transfer...
Applied 28th May in Chandigarh VFS, file send to Delhi VO for processing.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16--06-2018
Interview........
Interview NR, Biometrics NR, Background Check NA
Passport Req..
Submitted passport with paper application.
VISA ISSUED...
Visa approved on 21-06-2018
??? So fast? How?

rhea.chd

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh VFS
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
11-06-2018
IELTS Request
7.5 nlt 6.5
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16--06-2018
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
??? So fast? How?

rhea.chd

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh VFS
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
11-06-2018
IELTS Request
7.5 nlt 6.5
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16--06-2018
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...

nima-ahmadi

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
and I've another question I just got my offer letter from college , I was wondering if I need to pay for 2 semesters or 1 semester ?
ive heard that if you pay for 2 semesters at once , your chances will increase for getting visa . Is it true or is it just a myth ?

rhea.chd

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh VFS
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
11-06-2018
IELTS Request
7.5 nlt 6.5
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16--06-2018
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...

Sonali221

Mar 21, 2018
and I've another question I just got my offer letter from college , I was wondering if I need to pay for 2 semesters or 1 semester ?
ive heard that if you pay for 2 semesters at once , your chances will increase for getting visa . Is it true or is it just a myth ?
Hey its not too much late if you apply on july 1st but it may be late. Try to apply in this mid or last of june if you could. If not possible dont be late in july. Try to positively apply on july 1. As much as you get late your case may lead to refusal or you may have to deferr your program for next intake.
Pls dont get late in submitting your fee and as per new rules it is mandatory to submit your 2 semsters fee along with gic and ielts band overall 6.5 not less than 6 in each module.If you pay one semester fee the embassy will refuse you. So be particular about new rules and try to submit your file as soon as possible because even the files of april may and june applicants are still stuck in the huge traffic of files in embassy.

nima-ahmadi

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Hey its not too much late if you apply on july 1st but it may be late. Try to apply in this mid or last of june if you could. If not possible dont be late in july. Try to positively apply on july 1. As much as you get late your case may lead to refusal or you may have to deferr your program for next intake.
Pls dont get late in submitting your fee and as per new rules it is mandatory to submit your 2 semsters fee along with gic and ielts band overall 6.5 not less than 6 in each module.If you pay one semester fee the embassy will refuse you. So be particular about new rules and try to submit your file as soon as possible because even the files of april may and june applicants are still stuck in the huge traffic of files in embassy.
could you show some proof that we have to pay for 2 semesters , because from what ive heard you only need to pay for 1 semester , and show sufficient funds that you can support your self during your stay in Canada

Last edited:

nima-ahmadi

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
its only mandatory to pay for 2 semesters and have 6.5 ielts IF u want to apply under SDD or SPP
otherwise you basically don't need to even have ielts to get a study permit since I know many of friends got conditional offer letters from colleges and they are studying English in Canada now WITH study permit .