+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa for Sep intake

Sonali221

Mar 21, 2018
Hi guys.
I applied online on 1st of June and got the status "passed the medical exam" and "We are reviewing your eligibility" on June 13th. How long do you think it'll take to get the final decision?
Thank you.
Hi did you applied under spp or non spp? And for which college?

panc0021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
How did you know that your application is under review? Did you receive an email? My application status is still "Submitted."
Hi

I didn't get any email for review notification. But if you go to your online account under your application see check application status. Wording on description will got change from in process to under review. Hope this help. Keep me posted about your status too.

Thanks

rhea.chd

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh VFS
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
Doc's Request.
No additional documents required.
AOR Received.
11-06-2018
IELTS Request
7.5 nlt 6.5
File Transfer...
Applied 28th May in Chandigarh VFS, file send to Delhi VO for processing.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16--06-2018
Interview........
Interview NR, Biometrics NR, Background Check NA
Passport Req..
Submitted passport with paper application.
VISA ISSUED...
Visa approved on 21-06-2018
Applied 28th May
Acknowledgement Letter 11th June
No change in online status

karandp singh

Jun 14, 2018
heyy guys, i did my 12th in 2014. Do i need to show salary record like pay slips etc ? Because i worked on cash. Can in get study visa ?

karandp singh

Jun 14, 2018
received msg from cic that submit ur pp to finalize your application on 4th june but i have already submitted during the time of application .

Applied on 11 may
heyy brother, i did my 12th in 2014. Do i need to show salary record like pay slips etc ? Because i worked on cash. Can in get study visa ?

patial4

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
heyy brother, i did my 12th in 2014. Do i need to show salary record like pay slips etc ? Because i worked on cash. Can in get study visa ?
I think u have to justify the gap properly . just go to some good consultant he will guide you in this process. embassy needs justification for each and everything .

mmclub

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Hi

I didn't get any email for review notification. But if you go to your online account under your application see check application status. Wording on description will got change from in process to under review. Hope this help. Keep me posted about your status too.

Thanks
thank you! i will keep you updated. based on what you said, my application still needs to move to "in process" status before getting to the "under review" stage...well, this is my second application so am quite worried