+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa for Sep intake

mmclub

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
i apllied on 30 may.....no visa , or any update till now...:(
they generally send an acknowledgment email on the 14th day of applying. so, you can expect to receive an automated Student Acknowledgement Email tomorrow if you haven't received one yet.

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
they generally send an acknowledgment email on the 14th day of applying. so, you can expect to receive an automated Student Acknowledgement Email tomorrow if you haven't received one yet.
yeah...exactly 14 days later on 8;30 am (IST) i just received the Student acknowledgement letter....so does it mean my application is now in process??

mmclub

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
i wo
yeah...exactly 14 days later on 8;30 am (IST) i just received the Student acknowledgement letter....so does it mean my application is now in process??
it's automated email as you see they send one on the 14th day. some people receive these email every week. so, despite what they say on the website, i don't think it means they have started processing the application

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
i wo

it's automated email as you see they send one on the 14th day. some people receive these email every week. so, despite what they say on the website, i don't think it means they have started processing the application
hmm...i think they will take full 7-8 weeks of time to process the application..

Avi_Mathur

May 21, 2018
28th May.
Did not receive any updates in my CIC account before today evening.
Got an update around one hour ago that application is approved.
Congratulations! You got your visa pretty quick. Within a week in fact. Wonderful. Could you kindly share your profile? I submitted on 6th June online University category. Status "Submitted" and in documents section "under process". No medical passed, nothing

Sunny8045

Jun 13, 2018
Congratulations! You got your visa pretty quick. Within a week in fact. Wonderful. Could you kindly share your profile? I submitted on 6th June online University category. Status "Submitted" and in documents section "under process". No medical passed, nothing
Don't worry you will hear good news soon

Reactions: Garry296