+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa for Jan 2019

Anjalidas

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Hey guys! Does anyone of u applied visa under SDS? Do you know how long it would take for it to arrive or come to a conclusion?
I've applied on 23rd of oct ~
What about u guys? Any news?

Reactions: Deep k

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
Bro actually its not guaranteed that i will acheive my satisfactory bands of ielts after reappear so as i did graduation in 2016 it means gap is moving on instead i did job as an accountant but my salary was in cash but i have job experience certificate and ITRs.
As my file was in non sds category so i paid full tuition fees of my course( 8 month course) which was 14400$ and gic 10230$ and a medical insurance of 350$.

I dont knw the exact reason of my refusal .
then what are the chances of approval and refusal ?

●10th = 2011 cbse 6.6 cgpa with marksheet
●12th =2013 cbse 63.8% with passing certificate and marksheet
●B.com proffesional = gndu 2016 57.38% with DMCs and degree and transcripts
●IELTS OVERALL 6.5
L (6.5),R (5.5),W (6.5),S (6.5)
●Accountant job certificate of two years with itrs(93000) rs and salary in cash
●Father s pension = ITRs , affidavit (300000)rs
●Father s agriculture = income certificate by tehsildar ,AFFIDAVIT (200000)rs
●husband s dairy farming business = ITRs , affidavit (300000)rs

As u know i didn't submitted SOP with my application and my refusal reason is other reason so m not able to understand that how many chances are there to get a visa approval without SOP , refusal letter again?
I hope u will help me ...as u knw m too much disappointed and frustrate due to refusal becz i waited a long period

bt actually i want to apply again by my consultants only bcz i paid them processing and filing fees ....bt
Actually my agent didnt attached SOP with my application which applied offline non sds category and i got refusal. The reason was other reason. So now she convincing me to apply online again without SOP and without caips notes .so what should i do ?
M too tensed please help
So without any change in my application can i apply again ? What are the chances for visa ?
my classes are commencing from 7 january
York university Toronto

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Bro actually its not guaranteed that i will acheive my satisfactory bands of ielts after reappear so as i did graduation in 2016 it means gap is moving on instead i did job as an accountant but my salary was in cash but i have job experience certificate and ITRs.
As my file was in non sds category so i paid full tuition fees of my course( 8 month course) which was 14400$ and gic 10230$ and a medical insurance of 350$.

●IELTS OVERALL 6.5

As u know i didn't submitted SOP with my application and my refusal reason is other reason so m not able to understand that how many chances are there to get a visa approval without SOP , refusal letter again?
I hope u will help me ...as u knw m too much disappointed and frustrate due to refusal becz i waited a long period

bt actually i want to apply again by my consultants only bcz i paid them processing and filing fees ....bt
Actually my agent didnt attached SOP with my application which applied offline non sds category and i got refusal. The reason was other reason. So now she convincing me to apply online again without SOP and without caips notes .so what should i do ?
M too tensed please help
So without any change in my application can i apply again ? What are the chances for visa ?
York university Toronto
Bro... You are making your profile weaker... I am sorry but..i don't want that you again get a refusal ... If you go with the same documents.. Consequences quite be same.. You have a good profile... If you don't want to retake an IELTS test... Then atleast apply for caips notes... Get to know the reason.. Then write a strong LOE and SOP...

No point in applying with the same documents....

Dilpreet01639

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018

●IELTS OVERALL 6.5

M too tensed please help
York university Toronto
Dude change the agent...sop is Mandatory under non -sds and gey caiips notes which will definitely benifit u...ur visa u be definitely approved ..u have good ielts and percentage...hire a cic lawyer