+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa duration after Medical done

osanam

Apr 13, 2015
Hi all, I applied on 12 Feb 2015 manually, got medical call on 5th march 2015 , medical was done on 24th march 2015 and the results were send on 10th April 2015 - now I am waiting for the email from embassy to collect your passport. Kindly Help!!!

Any rough idea, how many days more this process will take ...

rasel5065

Mar 11, 2014
Hi,
Usually for medical test it take 1-2 days but why you took so many days ? Can you explain your full profile

osanam

Apr 13, 2015
My medical took so many days because next day after medical I got call from IOM that we have found some scar on your lungs so you need to come consecutively three days for sputum test, further details will be disclosed when you will come IOM for sputum test. So after almost week when that day arrived I just go IOM and inquire about the scar because I am a healthy person and I am perfectly all right (I was having my own x-rays and reports of each and everything that doctors want), doctor their said me that you are well ok, but we just need to verify the suspect we come up with during check-up and your sputum is not for TB, it is just for smear test, which takes only 1 week not three months like it for TB case. After 1 week my case was forwarded to embassy with negative findings that person is ok. So now when will my case will be approved and secondly I have applied manually. Any help any sort of --- Please Please Please!!!!!

newcandidate

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
osanam said:
Hi all, I applied on 12 Feb 2015 manually, got medical call on 5th march 2015 , medical was done on 24th march 2015 and the results were send on 10th April 2015 - now I am waiting for the email from embassy to collect your passport. Kindly Help!!!

Any rough idea, how many days more this process will take ...
Hi Osanam
may i please know from which country you are and in which visa office you filed yr application.

Thanks