+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa denied

Booky

Oct 10, 2015
I recently applied for a student permit and first week September, my papers were lodge with the help of a visa agency where i submitted all necessary requirements. I paid them with the required embassy fees along with their "professional fees". Unfortunately, last week they called and told me my application was denied. Now my problem is they couldn't tell me what are the reasons for the denial for the reason that it is/are not stated in the denial letter. At the same time they wouldn't give me my account and password for my files in CIC. Is it true that when a persons' application is denied the reasons are not stated? Isn't it my right to know my account in CIC? Thank you.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Booky said:
I recently applied for a student permit and first week September, my papers were lodge with the help of a visa agency where i submitted all necessary requirements. I paid them with the required embassy fees along with their "professional fees". Unfortunately, last week they called and told me my application was denied. Now my problem is they couldn't tell me what are the reasons for the denial for the reason that it is/are not stated in the denial letter. At the same time they wouldn't give me my account and password for my files in CIC. Is it true that when a persons' application is denied the reasons are not stated? Isn't it my right to know my account in CIC? Thank you.
well there is a letter of refusal did u get that? it gives general rejection reasons.

Booky

Oct 10, 2015
I didn't get any letter for they control all communications to the embassy. All i do is give them the requirements they ask which at the same time i double check at cic.ca. So you mean with the letter, reasons for denial are written in it?

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Booky said:
I didn't get any letter for they control all communications to the embassy. All i do is give them the requirements they ask which at the same time i double check at cic.ca. So you mean with the letter, reasons for denial are written in it?
yes very top level reasons but u can guess with those reasons and ur profile what may be the cause

Booky

Oct 10, 2015
Ok. So aside from those reasons are the notes from the officer why he/she rejected the application? Can i request a copy of it? If so, how? Thank you much for the info.

GTO911

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Booky said:
Ok. So aside from those reasons are the notes from the officer why he/she rejected the application? Can i request a copy of it? If so, how? Thank you much for the info.
The letter you receive does not contain very detailed reasons. To see what letter you receive, go here - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/need-rejection-reasons-please-send-me-here-t348948.0.html;msg4629396#msg4629396

Can you post your full profile so we can evaluate possible rejection reasons