+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDENT VISA DENIED PANICKING!!! School jan 2017

zialarue

Dec 8, 2016
i received the caq and the study permit for 2011-2014 for a bachelor degree in montreal. when i renew in March 2014 the caq was refused due to my low gpa. So I was not able to renew my study permit. However I stayed in canada until may 2015 applying to new school in toronto but i didnt work or attend courses. After my departure i received admission for york university in toronto. When i applied for a new study permit in my country in haiti with this admission it was refused in sept 2015. i applied again this time nov 2016 in paris (with legl resident status) with a letter of admission of york university for jan 2017 the permit was refused again the reasons are still the same. (You have not convinced me that you will be leaving Canada at the end of your stay. To arrive at this decision, I have taken into consideration several factors, including: (Your previous travel, Immigration status in your country of residence The reason for your visit Any violation of the conditions of admission for a previous stay in Canada.

There is no mention anywhere that I have a ban on territory or expulsion ordered. I have no criminal records in canada or any other. I've been reading online nothing really seems to apply to my situation. I understand staying 14 months past my visa expiration was a stretch but I'm haitian at the time there was a moratorium stating that haitian with no status would not be deported they had until June 2015 to restore their status in canada or back home. That's why i left in may 2015 to restore my status home thinking it would be quicker that way and that's why i never got a deportation/expulsion notice
country. So I write to get more precise information and help with my options to start the processes applicable to my situation to restore my precarious status with Canadian immigration legally. i want to know if i should submit (An Application for aAytorisation to Return to Canada (ARC) // An Application for a Recourse with the Consulate // An Application for Rehabilitation of Status)