+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Delay

atomster

Oct 24, 2019
Hi there,
I got rejected the first time I applied for visa and then I applied again on November 25th 2019 and I still haven't got a reply, what do I do?
Should I email and check? Please advise me on what to do? Biometrics were done on 7th of November 2019.

Dec 23, 2019
Hi guys,

First this thread was a great help.

I first applied on 21st november and visa got refused saying they are not convinced that i will leave after course completion.

I reapplied on 10th december, modifying SOP and adding some documents showing family ties to homeland. believe me ,i was worried as jan intake was nearing and there was no update since the date i applied.

got passport request yeasterday, 23rd dec.

Last edited:

atomster

Oct 24, 2019
Hi guys,
I first applied on 21st november and visa got refused saying won't leave after course completion.
I reapplied on 10th december, modifying SOP and adding some documents showing family ties to homeland. believe me it was not good experience as jan intake dates were nearing and there was no update since.the date i applied.

got passport request yeasterday, 23rd dec ,submited the passport today.
Congrats!!!
Where did you apply from? And was it sds or non?

JASS9770

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hi guys,

First this thread was a great help.

I first applied on 21st november and visa got refused saying they are not convinced that i will leave after course completion.

I reapplied on 10th december, modifying SOP and adding some documents showing family ties to homeland. believe me ,i was worried as jan intake was nearing and there was no update since the date i applied.

got passport request yeasterday, 23rd dec.
congrats

Kushal2052

Dec 18, 2019
Hello there,
I’m waiting for my study permit for September 2019 batch as well but I’ve not yet received my visa approval
My timeline is:
Application done: 10th July
Biometrics done: 15th July
Medical approved: 29th July
Biometric corresponding letter: 7th August
Till now all it shows that my background check, eligibility and final decision all are under process.
Plus my college starts on 3rd September, so idk I’m scared. Is there anyone with the same timeline? Can anyone suggest when would I get the approval approximately, just to calm down.
Did u got visa later??

Kushal2052

Dec 18, 2019
Hi Jus received Biometric Correspondence Letter from CiC for my Student Permit which application date 02 nd July and Today is 26th August. My class will start on 03 rd September. Will anyone will advise me how long may take to complete the procedure. I'm very anxious for such long delay
Did u got ur visa?

Kushal2052

Dec 18, 2019
Hey guys, I’m waiting for my study permit for January 2020. I have not yet received my visa approval
Application done on 23 October
Biometrics done on 1st November✔
Medical passed ✔
It is showing that my background check, eligibility and final decision all are under process.
My classes start on 13 Jan. Exactly after a month. Can anybody tell me is it normal. Is there anyone with same issue.
Didi u got your visa??