+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Delay

Tarora23

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Visa Office......
Jalandhar
How many people got passport request today? I have not got any message and I’m so worried. I have my classes from 3rd. And this includes the extension. It was supposed to start today.

Tarora23

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Visa Office......
Jalandhar
I passed the medical on 12th. Applied on 26th. Biometrics was uploaded on 29th. Anybody with this timeline?

Hello12_3

Aug 22, 2019
How many people got passport request today? I have not got any message and I’m so worried. I have my classes from 3rd. And this includes the extension. It was supposed to start today.
Same here, idk but most of the one’s whose got are the ones applied by the end of July, idk I just hope they approve the earlier applied ones too along with the others. like it’s the last week before the fall session starts for like almost all of us, so hopefully the embassy would work on all pending ones.

Tarora23

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Visa Office......
Jalandhar
Same here, idk but most of the one’s whose got are the ones applied by the end of July, idk I just hope they approve the earlier applied ones too along with the others. like it’s the last week before the fall session starts for like almost all of us, so hopefully the embassy would work on all pending ones.
Yaa. Its too scary. Although there is no chance of rejection but there will be no point approval too if its not this week. I cant get my extension increased

Hello12_3

Aug 22, 2019
Yaa. Its too scary. Although there is no chance of rejection but there will be no point approval too if its not this week. I cant get my extension increased
It’s true not just the extension, I can’t even think of changing the intake to January just cuz the visa delayed, I mean we all worked so hard and are still waiting day and night for that approval, I sincerely wish every single person who applied for this intake would get the visa and needn’t change to any other intake or so. But the wait is what kills, like literally I can’t even sleep, I stay awake expecting the portal to be updated anytime soon and it repeats everyday... hope all this wait has it’s own reward

simaana7

Jul 25, 2019
Hi!
I had to reapply after I got a rejection on 31st July. On 16th August my medical was updated and review of eligibility was started. Why is there such a delay last time my decision came in 25 days but now it’s been 27 days and my classes are from 3rd September. I’m in distress can’t even sleep. Any suggestions? Already contacted the university and they said you should join latest by 17th September and contact professors for delay.

Tarora23

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Visa Office......
Jalandhar
It’s true not just the extension, I can’t even think of changing the intake to January just cuz the visa delayed, I mean we all worked so hard and are still waiting day and night for that approval, I sincerely wish every single person who applied for this intake would get the visa and needn’t change to any other intake or so. But the wait is what kills, like literally I can’t even sleep, I stay awake expecting the portal to be updated anytime soon and it repeats everyday... hope all this wait has it’s own reward
It will, definitely!
I am hoping to see a new msg by tomorrow. And i hope that happens with everyone who is waiting. Good luck! Keep updating.

Reactions: Hello12_3

Tarora23

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Visa Office......
Jalandhar
Hi!
I had to reapply after I got a rejection on 31st July. On 16th August my medical was updated and review of eligibility was started. Why is there such a delay last time my decision came in 25 days but now it’s been 27 days and my classes are from 3rd September. I’m in distress can’t even sleep. Any suggestions? Already contacted the university and they said you should join latest by 17th September and contact professors for delay.
Usually the rejection cases are dealt with before the approvals. If its taking a longer time, its gonna be approval this time dont worry. And sooon. Same thing happened with my friend. After one rejection, she reapplied on 3rd august and she got her approval today.

Reactions: VRC and Hello12_3