+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student VISA decision not received yet.

Sujai S

Apr 7, 2021
Documents submitted on Jan 15th and biometrics done on Jan 17th... Medicals updated in profile on 2nd February....after that no updates
My document submitted on 27th JAN and biometrics done on 7th FEB medicals updated on the same data after that no updated. But student those who applied on FEB 2nd got the PPR.

Ephya_b

Apr 22, 2022
Submitted my application on the 5th of Jan 2022, biometrics on the 6th of January 2022. I have still not heard anything from them. It is past their so called processing times already.

Nov 28, 2019
Reason for refusal they mentioned is that "we wont leave Canada after studies"..
That is the only reason? Order GCMS notes because it can mean many things. If you applied with your spouse and kids then that may be one reason…no home ties.
Yes,I applied along with my husband and kids. But SOP was strong when I consulted with some experts. Applying together may be a reason.Anyway I will order for GCMS notes and update

rubina1233

Star Member
Mar 27, 2022
I completed my International student VISA application on January 27, 2022 for SEP 2022 IN TAKE. Till now I don't receive any PPR or VISA decision form IRCC. I am regularly checking my account with my GC KEY. Only my medicals ( Passed the medical ) and Biometric ( Completed ) details are updated in it. but students those who applied on February 02,2022 got the PPR. If any one know why this is happening ? Also please advice me what to do next? Please help me
hv u received ppr?

Sujai S

Apr 7, 2021
hv u received ppr?
Yes I got the PPR on May 30th. The thing is that my agency applied my VISA with someone else document. But the IRCC give a feedback on that is only after I raised two webforms and give me 10 days time to submit my documents. When I uploaded the my document and waited for 10 days and get the PPR.

I applied my VISA on January 27, 2022. Now my profile shows that review completed on February 07,2022. But I got the PPR only on March 30th,2022. Due to the wrong document uploaded the hold my application till I raised 2 webforms to inform that one of my document is wrong.

rubina1233

Star Member
Mar 27, 2022
Yes I got the PPR on May 30th. The thing is that my agency applied my VISA with someone else document. But the IRCC give a feedback on that is only after I raised two webforms and give me 10 days time to submit my documents. When I uploaded the my document and waited for 10 days and get the PPR.

I applied my VISA on January 27, 2022. Now my profile shows that review completed on February 07,2022. But I got the PPR only on March 30th,2022. Due to the wrong document uploaded the hold my application till I raised 2 webforms to inform that one of my document is wrong.
hey please guide me. file lodged on 30 january. medical updated on 29 march. still i have not got visa