+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Canada Refusal for Undergraduate degree

mvadher

Sep 4, 2020
Hello, I got my Student visa refusal letter on Oct 5, 2020.

I had registered and started my online class for Fall 2020 on 21st September 2020, and I received my visa refusal on Oct 5, 2020, so I think it's mandatory for me to defer my intake to Jan/Winter 2021 because without any AIP or ongoing visa application I cannot study in Canada. So I have to defer to Winter 2021 and re-apply my visa again for Winter 2021.

I have the following questions, please let me know if you have any suggestions or solutions for me:-

1. Do I get a full refund from my university in my case of refusal? my university is offering me a 75% tuition fee refund from Sept 21 to Nov 6.

2. If I defer it to Jan 2021, would my refund dates also changes with respect to that defer letter, as I already have registered for September classes and are ongoing, so do I have to drop that class for deferring it to Jan 2021, so will that extend my refund date for Jan 2021, which can give me 100% refund as I won't had registered for any class for JAN/Winter 2021?

3. I am asking about the fee refund, as I wanted to change my university and reapply for my visa again with a new University Offer letter. Will there be a problem if I re-apply my visa again with another university offer letter for 2nd attempt, will that be considered suspicious?

4. Also once I receive my study permit on University A(example) offer letter than can I withdraw from that university in the first semester itself and then change to University B ? Like do i need to re-apply Visa again if I need to change my University before the first semester begins?

My Visa refusal letter says this:

"Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your history of having contravened the conditions of
admission on a previous stay in Canada.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous
studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment and your future prospects and
plans.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.
"

Thanks for giving your time, please help me regarding my issue as I don't have much idea about it and I probably need to solve this before Nov begins.

Regards,
Meet Vadher.
Email me here on: meetvadher9@gmail.com

Clari

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
If you have a refusal you can show your visa refusal letter to the university and get ur full refund back... They aren't allowed to cut ur money as ur application has been refused

Clari

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020

I had registered and started my online class for Fall 2020 on 21st September 2020, and I received my visa refusal on Oct 5, 2020, so I think it's mandatory for me to defer my intake to Jan/Winter 2021 because without any AIP or ongoing visa application I cannot study in Canada. So I have to defer to Winter 2021 and re-apply my visa again for Winter 2021.

I have the following questions, please let me know if you have any suggestions or solutions for me:-

1. Do I get a full refund from my university in my case of refusal? my university is offering me a 75% tuition fee refund from Sept 21 to Nov 6.

2. If I defer it to Jan 2021, would my refund dates also changes with respect to that defer letter, as I already have registered for September classes and are ongoing, so do I have to drop that class for deferring it to Jan 2021, so will that extend my refund date for Jan 2021, which can give me 100% refund as I won't had registered for any class for JAN/Winter 2021?

3. I am asking about the fee refund, as I wanted to change my university and reapply for my visa again with a new University Offer letter. Will there be a problem if I re-apply my visa again with another university offer letter for 2nd attempt, will that be considered suspicious?

4. Also once I receive my study permit on University A(example) offer letter than can I withdraw from that university in the first semester itself and then change to University B ? Like do i need to re-apply Visa again if I need to change my University before the first semester begins?

"Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your history of having contravened the conditions of
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous
studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment and your future prospects and
plans.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
"

Thanks for giving your time, please help me regarding my issue as I don't have much idea about it and I probably need to solve this before Nov begins.

Regards,
Meet Vadher.
When did you apply ... Which date ?

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth

plans.
"

Regards,
Meet Vadher.

“Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
admission on a previous stay in Canada.”

Exactly what is your history the VO is referring too?

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your history of having contravened the conditions of admission on a previous stay in Canada.
This is what makes your application suspicious.

Reactions: Tete

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If you have a refusal you can show your visa refusal letter to the university and get ur full refund back... They aren't allowed to cut ur money as ur application has been refused
That is true if you haven’t registered and started taking the courses. It seems as OP has been studying for 1.5 months. Had he not registered and “attended” classes he would be entitled to a full refund. He’ll/she’ll need to speak to the university.

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020

plans.
"

Regards,
Meet Vadher.
Do not apply again until you get GCMS notes. Your case seems like no ordinary refusal because of this:

You might need to hire an immigration lawyer from Canada because it is hard to convince an officer that you won’t overstay just on your own if you ever violated your visa conditions before

mvadher

Sep 4, 2020
Oh i didn't know about this, can you send me an official law or some statement which I can show them legally?

mvadher

Sep 4, 2020
“Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
admission on a previous stay in Canada.”

Exactly what is your history the VO is referring too?
I got a reply before this rejection that my IELTS result was fake and I had misrepresented it and I had a deadline to take action from my side before 20th October 2020. But I got a refusal before that on 5th Oct.

This was the following Visa query I received before my rejection:

"This refers to your application for a temporary resident visa to Canada. I have reviewed your application and documents you submitted in its support. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states:

16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Specifically, I have concerns that you may be inadmissible for misrepresentation. The IELTS document that you submitted in support of your application was verified and confirmed to have been improperly obtained.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a temporary resident visa, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):

40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act

40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1): (a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.

I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information. I will afford you 90 days from the receipt of this letter to make any representations in this regard. "