Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Makati
Med's Done....
06-09-2017
I did. Applied on 14th Aug, passed my medical on the 6th of Sept.

rmnamrit

Sep 9, 2017
i have applied on10july for fall intake and got my interview done for spouse case no reply yet what to do

pigsty

Aug 26, 2017
I agree with you. I applied on July 11th for September intake and no reply except the medicals got approved on August 11. This is ridiculous in many levels. If they don't find an application legit, they should reject it instead of keeping it in the file for long. Students will be under the false hope that it will be accepted and they may not even apply to universities in other countries. Anyway, I am almost certain that my 1 year is gone by applying to this Canadian student visa.
we all should message the ministry of immigration and visa department as a protest. Not fair with us

Reactions: dreamy2536

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
I agree with you. I applied on July 11th for September intake and no reply except the medicals got approved on August 11. This is ridiculous in many levels. If they don't find an application legit, they should reject it instead of keeping it in the file for long. Students will be under the false hope that it will be accepted and they may not even apply to universities in other countries. Anyway, I am almost certain that my 1 year is gone by applying to this Canadian student visa.
Same thing pigsty...I wonder what they do by keeping the file for so long. I feel the same that I have to waste an entire year because of this. Still thinking whether I should start reapplying to other places or wait for a miracle to happen and get the visa

Usama_qasim

Aug 22, 2017
Applied on 8th August from Pakistan Online, no update whatsoever, did upfront medicals. After 5 days they send me the biometrics letter gave those on 14th, they are not updated aswell. I messaged them they replied
We are currently experiencing a technical error in uploading biometrics results and the consequences are a longer processing times. Applications are treated on the basis of first come first serve. We are working on solving the problem.

We regret all the inconveniences caused. We shall contact you once your application has been finalized and/or if we require additional information. However, should you require your passport (if applicable) to travel please don’t hesitate to contact us to collect the same.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

I mean it's almost one month up and no update that's really worrisome, you can't travel, you can't use the money in your bank, you don't know whether you should apply for other universities everything is on a standstill...
Anyway good luck everyone
I hope we do get updates soon

Reactions: behzad tajammal

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
in 2011, there was delay in the processing of study permit and students protested in saudi arabia...I wonder why is everyone quiet this time.