+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa application

John Esegba

Oct 28, 2022
Please if you get webform email feedback from IRCC that your application is still under review by our office. Our office is currently experiencing application volumes that exceed our capacity to process all applications within the average processing times cited on our website. And that
our office will contact you as soon as more information or documents are required.

Thank you for your patience. Could it be my medical exam that has just expired in November few days ago? or what more information or documents that will be required. "I just want to be more proactive and need advice"

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please if you get webform email feedback from IRCC that your application is still under review by our office. Our office is currently experiencing application volumes that exceed our capacity to process all applications within the average processing times cited on our website. And that
our office will contact you as soon as more information or documents are required.

Thank you for your patience. Could it be my medical exam that has just expired in November few days ago? or what more information or documents that will be required. "I just want to be more proactive and need advice"
Did you raise a webform? If so, it is just the reply to say received it, experience high volume and if they need other information you will be contacted.

Stephni

Oct 14, 2022
Naturgrl, I lodged my file last month (non sds, after 12th for a dipoma program) with an ielts of overall 6 with 5.5 in one module. I have redone the ielts recently and got overall 7 with no band less than 6. Can I know if I can submit my new ielts score sheet to ircc by raising a web form? Review of eligibility hasn’t started yet. Would this not be accepted or will create a negative impact on my application. Please let me know what to do as I am very scared that I might face a refusal due to that 5.5 in one module?
Thanks in advance

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Naturgrl, I lodged my file last month (non sds, after 12th for a dipoma program) with an ielts of overall 6 with 5.5 in one module. I have redone the ielts recently and got overall 7 with no band less than 6. Can I know if I can submit my new ielts score sheet to ircc by raising a web form? Review of eligibility hasn’t started yet. Would this not be accepted or will create a negative impact on my application. Please let me know what to do as I am very scared that I might face a refusal due to that 5.5 in one module?
Thanks in advance
You can raise a webform and add the file. Due to high submissions, it may or may not be added to your file prior to a decision. If this is your second application, then you would be addressing each reason for refusal. If language was a reason (would know through GCMS notes) then why did you reapply without updated scores?

Stephni

Oct 14, 2022
You can raise a webform and add the file. Due to high submissions, it may or may not be added to your file prior to a decision. If this is your second application, then you would be addressing each reason for refusal. If language was a reason (would know through GCMS notes) then why did you reapply without updated scores?
Thank you! Will do so
This was my first application. I have seen students after 12th going for diploma programs get visas for 5.5 in one module. Overall 6 each not less than 5.5 is the ielts requirement by the college too. So I didn’t think this might be a problem, while applying. But later realized that 5.5 profiles are getting refused, so wanted to add better scores.

TiniTan28

Star Member
May 9, 2022
Hello
If I received the passport request letter, does that mean that my study permit is approved?
I did not yet receive the approval letter where there is the study permit number.
And my status doesn't yet update as approved.

Abdussalam Khan

Nov 13, 2022
Nowshera, Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
11-08-2022
Med's Done....
15-08-2022
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2022
Hello
If I received the passport request letter, does that mean that my study permit is approved?
I did not yet receive the approval letter where there is the study permit number.
And my status doesn't yet update as approved.
yes you get passport request when your application is approved
you will get your study permit at the immigration after you land in Canada, however you will get the letter of introduction after visa stamp on your passport
may be it take a few hours to update your status, can you see any update in the "final decision" section?

Reactions: TiniTan28

TiniTan28

Star Member
May 9, 2022
yes you get passport request when your application is approved
you will get your study permit at the immigration after you land in Canada, however you will get the letter of introduction after visa stamp on your passport
may be it take a few hours to update your status, can you see any update in the "final decision" section?
Oh yes, in the final decision, it's said that my application is approved
Thank you
I'm waiting for the passport return then.

John Esegba

Oct 28, 2022
On 6 June, 2022 I resubmitted updated documents to IRCC for another Visa officer to review based on settlement of judicial review. On 10th August, 2022 I noticed that the study permit application commenced eligibility review. While waiting for IRCC final decision on it, I received an email again from IRCC few days back giving 7days ultimatum that I should resubmit updated documents. What is the essence of this?

bhatiavidhi1

Dec 1, 2022
Below is my timeline
Intake: Jan 2023
Application filed: 30th August, 2022
Biometrics updated: 5th September, 2022
Medicals (upfront) updated: 11th October, 2022
BVL: 30th November, 2022
PPR: No update yet

If I don't get PPL the same day as PPR. Does that mean visa is rejected? please help.

Legendguru

Dec 7, 2022
Below is my timeline
Intake: Jan 2023
Application filed: 30th August, 2022
Biometrics updated: 5th September, 2022
Medicals (upfront) updated: 11th October, 2022
BVL: 30th November, 2022
PPR: No update yet

If I don't get PPL the same day as PPR. Does that mean visa is rejected? please help.
Same here bvl since December 1st not further update

John Esegba

Oct 28, 2022
I have submitted student visa application updated documents twice now to IRCC based on its request which has ran over months and still awaiting final decision. The last webform raised prompted IRCC to request for resubmission of another updated documents. It requested for the first one after normal application submission in June, and the recent one in this December. Why is this request without one knowing status of his student application.The previous documents submitted are the same also re-submitted now, the only difference is a deferral letter from the school that is added. Any detail explanation regards this?. Is there any hope for hearing from IRCC as soon as possible?

Stephni

Oct 14, 2022
Hi madam, I am pleased to inform you that I received ppr yesterday. Now I am supposed to courier my passport to the VFS. Vfs has requested me to send the biometrics post enrollment receipt (I guess that long receipt) along with my passport and other documents for pass Stamping. Unfortunately, I have lost that long receipt, what should I do now? Would the biometrics enrollment sticker pasted behind my passport suffice?

michaelofficial123

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
Hi madam, I am pleased to inform you that I received ppr yesterday. Now I am supposed to courier my passport to the VFS. Vfs has requested me to send the biometrics post enrollment receipt (I guess that long receipt) along with my passport and other documents for pass Stamping. Unfortunately, I have lost that long receipt, what should I do now? Would the biometrics enrollment sticker pasted behind my passport suffice?
That receipt is not required. Only send your Passport Request Letter and VALID passport along with VFS Consent and Courier Form.