+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Application

kenneth0209

Jan 16, 2019
Hi and a great day to all of us. I would like to ask regarding the student visa requirements. One of which is a notarized resume or CV of the applicant. My problem is that on my CV there are some undeclared work experience since some of them did not even last a year and some only for a month or so. So I would like to ask if the Canadian Embassy will be doing a background check based on your social ID / Employment history. I am also highly likely not be able to provide any employment certificate.

My other problems is that I worked for 2 years in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and as told by my friends there is a problem when processing student visa if you come from a middle east country based on their experience. They were also asking for a police clearance from KSA and unfortunately I am unable to provide so since there is only a handful of companies in the Kingdom that will help you do so. Additionally, It is as security risk to process your police clearance without the help of your employer not unless you are from a western country (and yes its a thing there you can ask a lot of non western employee from a small company).