+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDENT VISA APPLICATION EXCEEDED NORMAL PROCESSING TIME

mmmcook

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
HI! The normal processing time in our country for student visa application is 7 weeks. Now, it's more than 7 weeks and I still don't have any updates. I already sent case specific enquiry but still no response. What is wrong with CIC? ANYONE, PLEASE HELP ME>

fahad.ali518

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Gerry's International Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-Sep-2015
File Transfer...
8-Sep-2015
Med's Request
28-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
13-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
7-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
26-Dec-2015
mmmcook said:
HI! The normal processing time in our country for student visa application is 7 weeks. Now, it's more than 7 weeks and I still don't have any updates. I already sent case specific enquiry but still no response. What is wrong with CIC? ANYONE, PLEASE HELP ME>
If you have sent them the case inquiry then wait for their reply their is no option other than this.Just pray.

mmmcook

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
fahad.ali518 said:
If you have sent them the case inquiry then wait for their reply their is no option other than this.Just pray.
Thanks a lot but how many days or weeks does CIC reply? It's been two weeks and no response from them yet.

fahad.ali518

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-Sep-2015
File Transfer...
8-Sep-2015
Med's Request
28-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
13-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
7-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
26-Dec-2015
mmmcook said:
Thanks a lot but how many days or weeks does CIC reply? It's been two weeks and no response from them yet.
Best way is to file the case inquiry again and this time mention your application number name fathers name passport no date of birth date of application submitted. Most of the people usually donot mention these details due to which they usually donot give reply. Best of luck for the future and remember me in your prayers :)

mmmcook

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
fahad.ali518 said:
Best way is to file the case inquiry again and this time mention your application number name fathers name passport no date of birth date of application submitted. Most of the people usually donot mention these details due to which they usually donot give reply. Best of luck for the future and remember me in your prayers :)

Hi, thank u so mich for your help. Actually nobody really even dared to give me an advice and you did. Thanks a l0t. Actually I already sent Case Specific Inquiry but their response was very depressing. Their email stated: THERE HAS BEEN NO UPDATES IN YOUR APPLICATION SINCE YOU LAST CHECKED YOUR MYCIC ACCOUNT. This is depressing because it has been more than the processing time and still no update. What should I do with this? Help.

fahad.ali518

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-Sep-2015
File Transfer...
8-Sep-2015
Med's Request
28-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
13-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
7-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
26-Dec-2015
mmmcook said:
Hi, thank u so mich for your help. Actually nobody really even dared to give me an advice and you did. Thanks a l0t. Actually I already sent Case Specific Inquiry but their response was very depressing. Their email stated: THERE HAS BEEN NO UPDATES IN YOUR APPLICATION SINCE YOU LAST CHECKED YOUR MYCIC ACCOUNT. This is depressing because it has been more than the processing time and still no update. What should I do with this? Help.
Their is no other way now you have to wait as they haven't make any decision yet.Pray to GOD and just hope to get the visa soon. Best of luck

Navjot.007

Mar 19, 2018
I am waiting for my study visa approval for more than 4 months and it is still under processing. Me and my agent sent many mail to the embassy plz help

Navjot.007

Mar 19, 2018
First i have applied for janvary intake when they not answered before the my classes starts then i applied for may intake 2018