+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDENT VISA APPLICATION ERROR (IMM 1294)

SajanMalhi

Apr 21, 2015
Having and error during online application for student visa.

Trying to upload my IMM 1294 file, but there's an error coming out:

"The answer you provided previously in the question flow for 'Country of nationality of your passport' does not correspond with the value for 'Passport – Country of issue' in the application form. Please modify your answer in the question flow or the value in the application form."

I'm an Indian national (and citizen), but my birthplace and issue of passport are from Philippines.

Any help in figuring out what the error is all about? Thank you in advance. Hoping to get the answers really quickly. :)

msh_ca

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SajanMalhi said:
Having and error during online application for student visa.

Trying to upload my IMM 1294 file, but there's an error coming out:

"The answer you provided previously in the question flow for 'Country of nationality of your passport' does not correspond with the value for 'Passport – Country of issue' in the application form. Please modify your answer in the question flow or the value in the application form."

I'm an Indian national (and citizen), but my birthplace and issue of passport are from Philippines.

Any help in figuring out what the error is all about? Thank you in advance. Hoping to get the answers really quickly. :)
I had same issue I am citizen of Iran but my passport issued in India, I ended up changing my passport issue place to my Citizenship country Iran. but not sure if it was a right approach.

Belindarod

Apr 23, 2015
I have applied for a student visa under SPP category on the 31st march. My college starts on the 11th of May. I am afraid I won't get the visa on time.. Any idea on the processing time for student visa under SPP? I was told by VFS that it usually takes 15 days, but its way past 15 days now and has got me all worried.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Belinda

SajanMalhi

Apr 21, 2015
Belindarod said:
I have applied for a student visa under SPP category on the 31st march. My college starts on the 11th of May. I am afraid I won't get the visa on time.. Any idea on the processing time for student visa under SPP? I was told by VFS that it usually takes 15 days, but its way past 15 days now and has got me all worried.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Belinda

I'm sorry, but I don't really have any knowledge about it. Wish I could help and tell you what to do. :/ Where are you applying anyway?

SajanMalhi

Apr 21, 2015
Belindarod said:
Hey Sajan,

Student visa just got approved :)

Thanks for your concern.

Regards,
Belinda

Hello there,

Congrats mate! Do well on your stay and enjoy! Cheers! :)

Regards,

Sajan