App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
emonrz said:
Hi
I am from bangladesh wanna go to Canada as a student.I was in the UK for 1 year and Turkey for 1 year. Do I need to provide all the police clearence of the countries I was? Would you please tell me either I will submit the police clearance of Bangladesh or I have to arrannge the police clearance of the UK and Turkey as well.
Thanks Regards
Police clearance is required at the place from where you are applying. If you are applying from UK, you need the clearance from UK. But recently, CHC at Bangladesh have exempted the requirement of giving police clearance certificate. Just to be sure, contact with VFS to see whether they have changed the requirement within the last few days.

GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhasan said:
Police clearance is required at the place from where you are applying. If you are applying from UK, you need the clearance from UK. But recently, CHC at Bangladesh have exempted the requirement of giving police clearance certificate. Just to be sure, contact with VFS to see whether they have changed the requirement within the last few days.
In India, we do not need to apply with police verification.

GS