+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa applicants who applied Feb 2021 or earlier

theforehead

May 3, 2021
Is anyone who applied from February 2021 and earlier still waiting for their application results?
If so, have you considered deferring your enrollment from Fall 2021 to Winter 2022, give you have enrolled for Fall 2021?

I am still waiting for my result, my application date was Feb 3

Soar

Jul 21, 2021
Is anyone who applied from February 2021 and earlier still waiting for their application results?
If so, have you considered deferring your enrollment from Fall 2021 to Winter 2022, give you have enrolled for Fall 2021?

I am still waiting for my result, my application date was Feb 3
I applied in Feb 2021 non-sds from India and still no decision. Got BVL more than a month ago. I already deferred from fall 2020 to this year and I'm not sure I will defer once more.
Is yours non-SDS and from which country? Has your eligibility review started? Apart from request for additional documents, any update at all?

theforehead

May 3, 2021
I applied in Feb 2021 non-sds from India and still no decision. Got BVL more than a month ago. I already deferred from fall 2020 to this year and I'm not sure I will defer once more.
Is yours non-SDS and from which country? Has your eligibility review started? Apart from request for additional documents, any update at all?
I did the SDS from the Philippines. I submitted my application on Feb 3 and got my BVL on Feb 11. I did a upfront medical since a medical check-up was required prior to submitting.

So far the last additional document they requested from me was my Certificate of Employment and a letter from my employer, but that was last April and since then I have not received any new updates

Soar

Jul 21, 2021
I did the SDS from the Philippines. I submitted my application on Feb 3 and got my BVL on Feb 11. I did a upfront medical since a medical check-up was required prior to submitting.

So far the last additional document they requested from me was my Certificate of Employment and a letter from my employer, but that was last April and since then I have not received any new updates
Did you try raising webform asking for updates? I did, but no reply yet. So I have requested for GCMS notes. It will take a month to get it.
I thought SDS should get a quicker processing time. Since it's beyond normal processing time, you can try these options too.
Can you see status of your background check and eligibility review under your application? For me, background check is still in progress. Eligibility review not started. It's frustrating.

Kshithi

Apr 16, 2021
Abu Dhabi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Hi I applied from Abu Dhabi, on Feb 14th for fall intake 2021. I didn't receive any updates on my application since then. My eligibility hasn't started either. Applied on Feb 14th and biometric completed on feb 18th.

Reactions: RumezaJ

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Hi I applied from Abu Dhabi, on Feb 14th for fall intake 2021. I didn't receive any updates on my application since then. My eligibility hasn't started either. Applied on Feb 14th and biometric completed on feb 18th.
Is the visa office Abu dhabi ?

Skydev

Jul 9, 2021
Me too same timeline. Still no updates and can't defer too