+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDENT VISA AND FAMILY CLASS SPONSORSHIP

javicanada

Jan 6, 2013
Hello members I have a question for u, hopefully someone can help me out. :D

My wife (fiancée at that time) came to Canada with a student visa in August of 2013 . We got married in December of 2013. We have initiated an inland application and it was submitted. 2 or 3 months after that we realize that the processing times increased considerably so we decided to do an outland application.(In our case an outland takes 12 months). We sent a withdrawal letter to the processing centre. She has finished her program and graduated in May of 2013. In order to submit the outland we required new original police certificates from two countries were she lived. Because the police certificate is a paperwork that has to be done in person she traveled and she is currently outside. She wants to return and take additional classes but my question is....

Do you think she could have any problems getting into Canada even though her student (multiple entries) visa is still valid?

Thanks

:) :) :)

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
If she has her valid student visa and she can show proof that she has registered for a paid for the courses, she shouldn't have any issue. Of course it is always up to the CBSA officer at the point of entry.

javicanada

Jan 6, 2013
Yes she will be enrolling before she comes back. Proof of payment and enrollment will be handy.

Thanks for the quick reply.

javicanada

Jan 6, 2013
One more question. The clasess she wants to take are from the continuing education program. Is that ok? Thanks :)

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
javicanada said:
One more question. The clasess she wants to take are from the continuing education program. Is that ok? Thanks :)
I would assume so as long as they have accepted her.