+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

student room for rent for JAN 2017 intake

niha76

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
hi..
we are offering rooms for rent for international student in our home.Ideal for student of centennial college and UTSC scarborough campus.there is a bus stop within 2 mins walking distance.all the amenities nearby,,10min walking distance to supermarkets,pharmacies,restaurant,dollar store,and many more.we are preferably looking for neat and clean person..the rents are 500$,550$ and 650$ per room person.You can also share the bigger rooms between 2 persons at 325$ per person..please email me for more details at canada.saifur@gmail.com.

thanks

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
niha76 said:
hi..
we are offering rooms for rent for international student in our home.Ideal for student of centennial college and UTSC scarborough campus.there is a bus stop within 2 mins walking distance.all the amenities nearby,,10min walking distance to supermarkets,pharmacies,restaurant,dollar store,and many more.we are preferably looking for neat and clean person..the rents are 500$,550$ and 650$ per room person.You can also share the bigger rooms between 2 persons at 325$ per person..please email me for more details at canada.saifur@gmail.com.

thanks
for mohawak college students

Leanne Alexander

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
niha76 said:
Seneca Markham is around 12km from my place
Ill be coming to seneca markham for my GBD program for the summer/april intake 2017. You think its possible this place will be free by then because i really am interested :)

niha76

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Leanne Alexander said:
Ill be coming to seneca markham for my GBD program for the summer/april intake 2017. You think its possible this place will be free by then because i really am interested :)
yes..i will be having some vacant room by april..plz knock me once u r in toronto..since we never rent out rooms without meeting personally..

niha76

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
my location is kennedy and lawrence intersection at scarborough,toronto..just for new students coming to toronto can google it n check the distance btween school n home..
thanks.

niha76

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
ishuagg.18 said:
Hii , i am coming to seneca newham campus for may intake will it be nearer for me to accomodate at your place .
it all depends on your work load and class timing..some prefer to live very close to campus.and some other prefer close to workplace..