+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

student permit

LAWRENCE G TAGOE

Oct 10, 2020
i need help with my student permit, i have paid my fees both tuition and boarding, i have really had a hard time with my application. i have been denied a couple of times already, i really want to get it right this time. :)

lolcocks

Jul 23, 2020
i need help with my student permit, i have paid my fees both tuition and boarding, i have really had a hard time with my application. i have been denied a couple of times already, i really want to get it right this time. :)
Let us know your entire profile, why were you rejected and the number of time you have been rejected.

LAWRENCE G TAGOE

Oct 10, 2020
i have been rejected 4 times. the first time i did not have my sponsors documents, i was sent a mail to provide to reapply with the required documents , i made them aware my sponsor was not well skilled with computers so i provided all the document i could get my hands on and they still denied me, the third i had all the documents and had paid my fees, my sponsor provided some letters from her work place and bank statements. they denied me because of insufficient funds in her account, it was because she had invest her money into businesses but could not explain that to them. the forth time i provide her treasury share statement , it was worth a lot two years ago ( usd 30000 ) but the share value went down to ( usd 9000 ). i hope this would be enough.

LAWRENCE G TAGOE

Oct 10, 2020
i been denied due to the acceptance letter i presented as well, i sent a mail to the school concerning my acceptance letter but they were silent so i thought i could use the same letter but the main reason was the financials, now i have paid for the tuition and housing fees for one year.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
How are you supposed to support yourself? How much cash in your bank account do you have for travel flights, food, books, clothing, heating and stuff that you will need in Canada?

LAWRENCE G TAGOE

Oct 10, 2020
i have already paid my fees for tuition and campus housing for one year, also the course am studying is 50% academics and 50% work. my sponsor will pay the fees and other expenses.

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
i have already paid my fees for tuition and campus housing for one year, also the course am studying is 50% academics and 50% work. my sponsor will pay the fees and other expenses.
You are not allowed to work more than 20 hours per week, which is part time job. IRCC wants to make sure that you will have enough money to live on not counting future job, unless this job has a grant end equals to the specific large amount, for example 15K CAD

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
So you are correctly refused as you are unable to financially support yourself while you're in Canada.

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
Which college do you have LOA from? Is it unconditional? What course are you planning to pursue?
Which course did you take in your bachelors? What were your percentage? Any backlogs?
How much did you score in IELTS?
You said you have paid tuition for first year, have you purchased GIC Certificate?
Does your sponsor have sufficient money or means to produce money for your second year expenses?

Reactions: Wh1teH0rsE

LAWRENCE G TAGOE

Oct 10, 2020
Seneca college, accounting and finance ( masters ) this is my student
yes it conditional you will have to pay the fees at least the first semester.
i did accounting at the university of Ghana . i received a second class lower certificate.
i did not write IELTS exams, i presented my certificate i received the at the university of Ghana.
i have an account with the Seneca student center platform ? i that what you are asking .
yes, my sponsor works at the US she will be able to pay my fees till i complete the course.
please will you be able to help with my student permit. :)
:)

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
Seneca college, accounting and finance ( masters ) this is my student
yes it conditional you will have to pay the fees at least the first semester.
i did accounting at the university of Ghana . i received a second class lower certificate.
i did not write IELTS exams, i presented my certificate i received the at the university of Ghana.
i have an account with the Seneca student center platform ? i that what you are asking .
yes, my sponsor works at the US she will be able to pay my fees till i complete the course.
please will you be able to help with my student permit. :)
:)
Was your course conducted in English? I don’t know what is the primary language in Ghana but if it is not English then you might need to prove your language proficiency
Make sure to have all necessary documentation including your affidavit of support from sponsor. It should not be hard to get such document done in the US

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
https://www.senecacollege.ca/programs/fulltime/ACF.html

This is a Ontario College Advanced Diploma with grade 12 being the minimum requirement. You see the problem here? Choosing a post secondary diploma after completing a bachelors degree in your home country doesn't seem to be the best logical career/education progression.

You would wanna chose perhaps a masters program.

About the financials part, it is always recommended to have your blood relative as your sponsor, for example, parents, siblings, etc. You may wanna look for options like these.

I have seen a lot of African students getting rejected due to ties to home country. Have you shown documents to explain ties?