+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

student permit rejection urgent help !!!!!

kd_12345

Mar 11, 2019
hi guys i have been following this forum for a while now and i urgently need help with some inputs. I submitted my student permit application here in india with all the necessary documents. I am actually enrolled in a flight school and my course starts in may. my visa was rejected siting the reasons:-

not convinced will leave canada after completion

insufficient funds to cover tuition costs.

now the thing is i included my father's bank details, a letter of support from flight school and the indian bank statement stating the amount that i hold (which is more than the required tuition fee) with the application.

on the leaving part i simply don't know what would be convincing enough ... majority of pilots return back to the country after finishing their training. i even mentioned my case in the letter of explanation too .

please help me with some inputs guys , i need to reapply soon as my course starts in may.

thanks a ton .

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
You are probably not going to make May at this point. Did you include a letter of support from your father?
What is a support letter from school? Are they helping with fees? Read the paper based application instructions for your country and see if you missed any docs.

You need to cover 1 year fees + tuition or go the GIC 10,000 + pay tuition fees route.

"Will not leave" is generic and could just be related to the money issue or you have not shown enough ties to home country and how you will come to utilize your education back home.

Ideally you should get the CAIPS notes to understand your rejection better. www.caipsgcms.com

kd_12345

Mar 11, 2019
letter of support was given to me from my flight school it basically stated that i have paid the first instalment of my fee. i included a letter from my father's employer as well stating his monthly salary and other bank account details. I am pretty sure i did not miss any document. "will not leave" is not what they quoted i was just putting across the reason .

kd_12345

Mar 11, 2019
additionally guys,
can someone give some tips as to how i can convince the visa officer i will depart after my course is done . ?? in the letter of explanation i mentioned the high demand of pilots(attached newspaper cut outs ) and how good the job market is and i also mentioned that since i am the only child of my parents i would need to go back to them to support them and also the fact that i have assets back in india. please help people i just cant seem to get what should be done in this regard. thanks!

Itsmeusu

Jan 26, 2020
additionally guys,
can someone give some tips as to how i can convince the visa officer i will depart after my course is done . ?? in the letter of explanation i mentioned the high demand of pilots(attached newspaper cut outs ) and how good the job market is and i also mentioned that since i am the only child of my parents i would need to go back to them to support them and also the fact that i have assets back in india. please help people i just cant seem to get what should be done in this regard. thanks!
Can I know what were your ielts score?

Antega

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
Hey guyz
I have a question if someone 's application is refused did they send you biometric correspondence letter before your refusal letter? Please i need your help?? URGENT