+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Permit Applicants from USA( F1, OPT, H1-B), Let's Meet Here

Hertie

Aug 28, 2020
Does anyone know the procedure for sending passport?
The VAC centers have changed the way they receive passports due to COVID. The only accepted way is to use their courier service which is about $60 for a two way courier service. They take long to send your labels to you after you pay as well

Worthy

Oct 21, 2020
The VAC centers have changed the way they receive passports due to COVID. The only accepted way is to use their courier service which is about $60 for a two way courier service. They take long to send your labels to you after you pay as well
Thank you so much for your response

TFTXMJ

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
I applied on 14th August for Jan 2021 intake. Eligibility review started on 22nd August. It has been three months now, I don't have AIP, don't have any updates.. :(

Yosola

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
My DLI got listed yesterday can someone let me know how long it takes to get PPR , my primary office is LA,USA
My primary office is also Ottawa and secondary is LA and my DLI got listed since October 20th, Got a request to submit an updated LOA submitted an enrolment verification instead because I am already taking classes online. Still waiting on approval

pinkfluffy

Nov 23, 2020
Hello,
Does anyone know the procedure for sending passport? I’m a bit confused & help would be much appreciated. Thank you

AnaCamp

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Finally got my Original Passport Request today! Thought this day would never come...
Ottawa Office. I went ahead and requested the shipping labels two weeks ago because I knew it was going to take a while to get an answer back and paid off. My passport is on the mail and will arrive tomorrow at Vac NY, due to thanksgiving Thursday I am hoping to get it back by Monday. Good luck to everyone.