Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
Anyone got passport req/Stage 2?
I used to have F1 visa and my husband had F2 visa. We applied August 8th from our home country. And we got both approved within the last two days since my college is on approved DLI list

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
Did someone here get a Stage 2 approval or heard about someone else getting? I am wondering if publishing of "Approved" DLI has any impact on Stage 2 approvals. FYI my institute in Ontario hasn't been approved yet.
It has everything to actually do with it. If your institution is approved and your application is full, then you can expect PPR super soon

Reactions: bthakur05

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
My application is complete and my university is also on approved list but I still haven’t heard back.
Give them some time to deal with backlogs. For greater assurance, you can shoot webform to IRCC reminding that your DLI is on approved list and maybe attaching enrollment verification or support letter from institution (if they gave you one)

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
I used to have F1 visa and my husband had F2 visa. We applied August 8th from our home country. And we got both approved within the last two days since my college is on approved DLI list
When did u apply? I also applied from USA as F1 student in May. And received AIP end of August. Full application. Can I assume that I can hear good news very soon?

hjkojima

Aug 10, 2020
Congratulations!! From which country did you apply?

nmp98

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Give them some time to deal with backlogs. For greater assurance, you can shoot webform to IRCC reminding that your DLI is on approved list and maybe attaching enrollment verification or support letter from institution (if they gave you one)
Thanks. I have already sent one so I am gonna wait to hear back from them and even my GCMS notes show that I have been approved since quite some time so I guess I should sit tight till I hear back from either one!

Reactions: lanp2606

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Thanks, I applied from Ukraine ;)
Ah I see. The processing time in the US is one of the longest (even though we're literally attached to Canada on its southern border), while a majority of the other countries have already been up and running, and their processing times are a lot faster.

Congratulations!

Reactions: lanp2606 and nmp98

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
Ah I see. The processing time in the US is one of the longest (even though we're literally attached to Canada on its southern border), while a majority of the other countries have already been up and running, and their processing times are a lot faster.

Congratulations!
Thanks! I traveled home to actually get docs done, and to not overstay if anything happens. Actually, if I would apply directly from the US, then my I-20 would be deactivated way before I received my final decision, leaving me vulnerable. Don't worry, once the US sorts out the backlog, they will get back to you. However, you can always webform them just to remind that you need to go to Canada like soon, and attach either letter of support or enrollment verification with your webform just so that they would not ignore your request

Reactions: lamen22

karim19811002

Feb 5, 2019
Hello guys,I applied this past july 12 for September intake ,it is still stuck at the stage of background check since July 27.My question is : Does the intake matters as it is passed? Do I need to send them updated LOI? or just wait for the final decision

camper

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
My application was completed October 20th, no update since then. My college is in the readiness plan. Anyone else here who applied in October?

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
Hello guys,I applied this past july 12 for September intake ,it is still stuck at the stage of background check since July 27.My question is : Does the intake matters as it is passed? Do I need to send them updated LOI? or just wait for the final decision
How do you know if they still check your background? If you are relying just on these little statuses on GC Key, then it is a lie. In my GC Key, at the very bottom, it states that my app is approved, I have PPR. However, under eligibility and background it says that they are still checking me (which is impossible at this point). Intake matters, if you are Fall 2020, you should receive PPR soon if your DLI is on the list.
Once again, webform them either a letter of support or enrollment verification if your DLI is approved. If not, then just wait until it is and then remind IRCC about your existence. Send updated LOA only if it changed because for example of an intake change (Fall 2020 to Winter 2022, etc)