+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Permit Applicants from USA( F1, OPT, H1-B), Let's Meet Here

rajat2101

Aug 27, 2020
I am in the same situation, the school here dropped my courses today I’m so worried I don’t wanna waste my money here at all. What are your options? I don’t know when we’ll get the final decision.
Hey,
So I had chat with my university global department, they advised me not to pay my tuition fees. So the last day of paying my tuition fees was on 4 Sept. But I talked with finance department they told me I could pay my fees with a late fine till 18th Sept. So I am waiting till 18th to resign officially. Once I resign officially then I would have 2 weeks to leave US. I am hoping by that time we should get our visa else I would have no choice other than to return to my home country.

sdan_mhspa

Sep 2, 2020
Hey,
So I had chat with my university global department, they advised me not to pay my tuition fees. So the last day of paying my tuition fees was on 4 Sept. But I talked with finance department they told me I could pay my fees with a late fine till 18th Sept. So I am waiting till 18th to resign officially. Once I resign officially then I would have 2 weeks to leave US. I am hoping by that time we should get our visa else I would have no choice other than to return to my home country.
Maybe I should talk about the same thing, my school is very stubborn when it comes to money. This is depressing to have to wait in your home country what if we get a refusal? Btw what state are you in and what’s your timeline?

rajat2101

Aug 27, 2020
Maybe I should talk about the same thing, my school is very stubborn when it comes to money. This is depressing to have to wait in your home country what if we get a refusal? Btw what state are you in and what’s your timeline?
I can understand buddy. I am currently in Florida. I submitted my visa application on 22july and got my aip of 19aug. What about you?

sdan_mhspa

Sep 2, 2020
I can understand buddy. I am currently in Florida. I submitted my visa application on 22july and got my aip of 19aug. What about you?
I’m in Michigan, I submitted my application on May 9th, biometrics in August 6th and got aip on August 15th. Did you tell your school about your plan to transfer to Canada tho

rajat2101

Aug 27, 2020
I’m in Michigan, I submitted my application on May 9th, biometrics in August 6th and got aip on August 15th. Did you tell your school about your plan to transfer to Canada tho
Yup I told them. Luckily they were fine with the idea. Are you joining phd or masters?

TFTXMJ

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
I am a F2 holder and applied in April for the first time but was rejected. I submitted again last month but still waiting. No AIP no anything.. Frustrated..

Chakravarty

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
I applied for Winter 2021 and got AIP, but not the full approval just like everybody.
Did you get any biometric correspondence letter.in the biometric section of my application it’s still showing as ‘we haven’t received your biometric’ but in the right side it’s showing the biometric number,submission date and expiry date