+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Medical for PR Medical?

edzelpretzel

Jan 16, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I took an upfront medical exam for my student visa last December 2019. I received an ITA for PR via express entry last January 2020 and I was about to take another medical exam for the PR but the hospital staff advised me to just use and reupload the old December 2019 eMedical output form I used for my student visa. The medical results are just over 2 months old and should still be valid, but the eMedical form type is “student”. However, the staff says they will be doing the same exams anyway.

Anyone have the same experience? What do you suggest?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi Everyone,

I took an upfront medical exam for my student visa last December 2019. I received an ITA for PR via express entry last January 2020 and I was about to take another medical exam for the PR but the hospital staff advised me to just use and reupload the old December 2019 eMedical output form I used for my student visa. The medical results are just over 2 months old and should still be valid, but the eMedical form type is “student”. However, the staff says they will be doing the same exams anyway.

It doesn't matter what the form type is. Use the same medical.

Reactions: edzelpretzel

Camilarodign

Dec 1, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Hi, have you used the same exam? I have the same question here. My student exam is only 2 weeks old.