+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student loan as a financial proof for study visa

Ella25

Mar 4, 2020
I'm new here and I need your help and advice. My mom is getting a student loan on my behalf from her cooperative society. And the cooperative society has already issued out the loan approval letter for me on behalf of my Mom since my mom is one of their members. Do I need any documents to back up the loan approval letter?
Does she need to provide me with letter of support and affidavit?
Can I submit her property documents to show she is capable of refunding the loan on my behalf?

Ella25

Mar 4, 2020
I'm new here and I need your help and advice. My mom is getting a student loan on my behalf from her cooperative society. And the cooperative society has already issued out the loan approval letter for me since my mom is one of their members. Do I need any documents to back up the loan approval letter?
Can I submit her property documents to show she is capable of refunding the loan on my behalf?

Ysthyr

May 3, 2021
I'm new here and I need your help and advice. My mom is getting a student loan on my behalf from her cooperative society. And the cooperative society has already issued out the loan approval letter for me since my mom is one of their members. Do I need any documents to back up the loan approval letter?
Hi there! As per the IRCC website, proof of funds can be a loan from a bank or an institution. In my opinion, you should show proof
1. certification from the cooperative society regarding the educational loan
2. affidavit of support from your mom (notarized)
3. bank statement from for 4 months (mom)
4. letter from your mom that she is going to support your study